Already Have The Game. Review!

Jamirofan 96

Sort of disappointing. Not as bad as Godfather II, the graphics are nice. The game was quite short though, only 12 chapters of about 2-3 missions per chapter. The missions take around 10-15 mins. each. Took about 5 hours of game time to beat. The servers are not up yet, but there is a Multiplayer. There is a section for DLC as well, and again, was not active. (I could only assume more missions, with achievements). A normal play though was fun, nice lock on and cover system, graphics are pretty decent. There were some glitches with the layering (gun barrrel though the wall, mouthing not synched with sound, glass not breaking when shot.) It does not quite capture NYC perfectly, but well enough. (Better than Godfather II). The map is spacious, but not too big. (Smaller than RDR by a longshot). 4 different difficulties to beat the game on, and without going for any achievements, you will get about 350 GS. Not too bad, but defiantly not a buy. I cannot imagine that the multiplayer will be that great. If your looking for something close to the mob life, this is about as close as it will get for a video game, which is a bit annoying considering the authenticity is off by quite a bit. I'm looking forward to LA Noir later in the year, as I love the movie Chinatown. (That game should be a gem). All in all, not great, but worth a rent for a week.

Gameplay - 5.8

Graphics - 7

Sound - 8.5

Re-playability - 3

Overall - 5

When does the game officially come out? I have a friend who is well connected, and gets me games quite early. I also am getting Kane & Lynch 2 in a few weeks. Looking forward to that. Send me a friend invite.

GT: Jamirofan 96

Take a photo of the Xbox Guide showing the achievements.

Here you go. Send me a friend invite to anyone who still does not believe me. HAHA. I am open for questions.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/bigball12/photo.jpghttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/bigball12/photo2.jpghttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/bigball12/pho3to.jpghttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/bigball12/3.jpg

Edited by Jamirofan 96

• 2 weeks later...

A. Notice that he is COMPARING GAMES in all the pictures..

B. His true account is to the right in the Compare games, and he probably found someone that had this while playing Fifa(Obviously seeming it's his other game in the list)

You can even see his gamer picture on the upper portion of the guide in the center.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/bigball12/photo2.jpg

Final Conclusion: This isn't him and it is probably a developers account that he found and is portraying him. FAIL-WHALE!

Edited by SideDish120

Just when on his tag, I'm confused I mean does he even have the game?!, says on his profile he has 1000G but when you click on Mafia 2 it says 0G! WTF??! maybe its because teh game isn't out yet so xbox.com don't allow more detail of achievements to be given out maybe? I think Jamiro fan should give us some pics of GAMEPLAY if you don't mind :p

Edited by Barad

• 2 weeks later...

Then why would a developer be born in '96?

I don't believe this review, this game has been in development for a looong time. How can that be a disappointment? Unless they really messed up bad.

Then why would a developer be born in '96?

I don't believe this review, this game has been in development for a looong time. How can that be a disappointment? Unless they really messed up bad.

A long development time doesn't mean it's a good game. In fact, history has proven a few times that's actually the opposite. Remember Too Human or Alan Wake? (well Alan Wake didn't really bomb but it was a severe disappointment for many people).

Besides notice how long he hasn't been online lol. He's obviously trying to fool us. He must have encountered a developer on Fifa 2010 which is pretty lucky.

Edited by Magnotron

its not hard to get games early.... i got a buddy who owns a gamestore and he hooks me up with games usually a week before the release date! just gotta be careful because if ur caught online with the game before release date and someone says something then your in trouble lol!

for instance i had 700/1000gs on halo 3 the day it got released....

good review by the way and i will definately keep it in mind!

• 2 weeks later...
Just when on his tag, I'm confused I mean does he even have the game?!, says on his profile he has 1000G but when you click on Mafia 2 it says 0G! WTF??! maybe its because teh game isn't out yet so xbox.com don't allow more detail of achievements to be given out maybe? I think Jamiro fan should give us some pics of GAMEPLAY if you don't mind :p

Bolded says all.