Easier than 9?

Darth Cuda

Reading some of these comments makes my ego grow :p. I have all of the achievements on MM9, it takes practice but it was a great game and probably my favorite in the classic series imo.

Tbh I'm disappointed that they made 10 easier, I buy megaman games mostly because of their difficulty.

I feel ya, but if you think about it, they did something with it where while its not as difficult as others it is certainly fun. There's enough to keep you on your toes. I can't really explain it better than that.

I feel ya, but if you think about it, they did something with it where while its not as difficult as others it is certainly fun. There's enough to keep you on your toes. I can't really explain it better than that.

I recently bought it earlier today, but I haven't played it yet which is why it's not shown up on my gamertag. I'm waiting until I have some free time to sit down and enjoy it. I'm certain I will enjoy it regardless :)

• 1 month later...

I would say megaman 10 is easier only when playing on easy mode. If your going for the full 200/200 then it is going to be harder than number 9 because of the achievements for beating the game hard mode, and beating the game without taking any damage. Without those achievements this game would be a 2/10 but because of them I'd say the game is a 12/10, lol.

All of the Mega Man games were a decent difficulty. Not too easy or hard but I have to agree that going for the achieves is what boosts the difficulty factor. It does make the games so much better I think when there are extra goals to go for.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say it really is. Of course, practice is needed for any megaman game, but the big difference---

In Megaman 9, you had cheap stage obstacles that would kill you instantly (falling down in Tornados stage, all of Jewel Mans stage, Splash Woman spikes, Dr. Wily beams)

whereas in this game, there seems (imo) to be more damage from enemies throughout the stages. Sure, they added a stage to Wily's fortress, but once again, much more beatable

• 2 months later...

I'm finding this one way harder than mm9, especially because some weapons are so unpractical to use efficently, like the stupid thunderwool or the ice thing, and some bosses are still pretty hard even knowing their weakness.

Honestly this game is making me go crazy, but i had no problem at all with mm9.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I feel like this one's harder than 9 for some reason. I'm not using any special weapons to beat the 8 boss bots like I did with 9, but I'm still stuck on Solar Man and haven't beaten any of 'em yet.

It's been only a day or two, mind you, but I've gotten him maybe halfway down and I was hit a million times beforehand.. Feels like it'll be nearly impossible to not only get to him without a single hit, but then to beat the guy without a single scratch? Jesus christ, that's much harder than anything on MM9 if you're doing it on Normal/Hard..