Nightmare Glitch

Dunno if it has been posted couldn't find it with the search, easy way to finish this game on Nightmare is as followed:

1: Finish the game on Easy getting the collectables out the way using the guide that's provided here, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=315208, might as well get the kill related achievements also along the way.

2: Get the New Game+ from finishing the game.

3: Start a New Game+ on Nightmare once it auto saves (Clock in the bottom corner) quit out and go into Chapter Select.

4: Load up the last part of Level 1, finish it, skip the cut scenes, achievement unlocked "The Beginning of the End", rinse repeat for the rest of the levels.

Hope this helps anyone looking to beat the game easier ;)

Edited: Another Achievement you can get doing this is the "Level Headed", just do the same thing as above :)

Edited by Ravenous IE
Easy Another Achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started this game today on normal. After I beat it I will try this glitch out. Thanks for sharing it. And if anyone complains about "why don't you just beat it the normal way?" I have 15 games unopened waiting to play so any shortcut that helps me avoid playing a game multiple times is greatly appreciated.

I tried this on Chapter One, no problem; Achievement unlocked! But when I tried it for Chapter Two, nothing popped. What are the steps for Chapter Two and so on?

This is what've tried - I loaded the Chapter Six cut-scene, and started the New Game+. Played until I got a checkpoint (followed the white cat). Quit out to the Main Menu, then selected Chapter Select and picked the last scene in Chapter Two (down the slide and fought the Colossal Ruin). But no Achievement popped.

Am I doing something wrong?

I tried this on Chapter One, no problem; Achievement unlocked! But when I tried it for Chapter Two, nothing popped. What are the steps for Chapter Two and so on?

This is what've tried - I loaded the Chapter Six cut-scene, and started the New Game+. Played until I got a checkpoint (followed the white cat). Quit out to the Main Menu, then selected Chapter Select and picked the last scene in Chapter Two (down the slide and fought the Colossal Ruin). But no Achievement popped.

Am I doing something wrong?

You need to play the first scene and the last scene for all chapters. You need to play through the first part of Chapter 2, and then go to the last part of Chapter 2. Then do first part of Chapter 3, last part of that Chapter, and so on until the end. I hope I helped you! :)

You need to play the first scene and the last scene for all chapters. You need to play through the first part of Chapter 2, and then go to the last part of Chapter 2. Then do first part of Chapter 3, last part of that Chapter, and so on until the end. I hope I helped you! :)

Thank you, Kairi! I got them!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...