Achievement Trading & Friendly Group Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

looking to get the viral achievement off someone if possible.

Have messages heaps of ppl about it, but gotten no responses...

Let me know if you'd be willing to help,

Thanks.

Add me. I'll definitely help you out if you don't have it already.

My save glitched because while doing the final mission, my friend disconnected from our co-op game (and he was host). So the only way I can complete the mission is if I do it with someone in co-op. So any of you, please, if you're about to do the last mission, could you please let me know so I can do it with you? I will return the favor in any way possible. Please, anyone, I would really appreciate your help.

Also, if you're not willing to wait on me, but would still like to help, you could copy your save to a memory card, if you have one, right before you do the last mission/boss. Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me get the MP achievements (thunderdome, healing, and the dueling ones). I already have the viral one. Add me if you can help or need help with some. NickSC07 is my gamertag.

EDIT - Much thanks to my man ScarecrowScythe.

Edited by NickSC07

Looking to boost:

Can’t We Get Beyond Thunderdome?: “Win an arena match”

Duel-icious: “Win a duel against another player”

Group LF Healer: “Rescue a groupmate from death in a co-op game”

And They’ll Tell Two Friends: “Play in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who has this achievement”

Duelinator: “Win a duel without taking any damage”

Thanks in advance. Just send a FR/Game-Invite.

I'll boost back as needed. No "15-missions-in-co-op" though.

My save glitched because while doing the final mission, my friend disconnected from our co-op game (and he was host). So the only way I can complete the mission is if I do it with someone in co-op. So any of you, please, if you're about to do the last mission, could you please let me know so I can do it with you? I will return the favor in any way possible. Please, anyone, I would really appreciate your help.

Also, if you're not willing to wait on me, but would still like to help, you could copy your save to a memory card, if you have one, right before you do the last mission/boss. Thanks.

Oh, and if you would like to help me, please send me a message and/or friend request on XBL letting me know. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have the viral achievement as well (much thanks to Dr Popolopodus), so if anyone needs that, I can help you get it while helping me (or without helping me, even).

EDIT 2: It would be most ideal if this could be done between 6 and 10 o' clock Central Time tonight at the earliest. So, again, if anyone could help me, then please, let me know.

EDIT 3: Dark2099 has helped me with this, so I don't need help anymore. Thanks.

Edited by atm0073

Alright, so I'm willing to do all of the co-op achievements including arena. I also need to get the 40/50 level achievements, and am wanting to get a second playthrough co-op game going to do this quickly. I also have the viral if anyone needs it...

Anyone intrested? have a group? Drop me a fr or msg me. GT: Jadedcherub420

Should be on most of today.

Cheers!

I am online again so if you need the viral (tell two friends) just send me a message and I will invite you to my game.

I have a save at the beginning of the Eridian Promontory... I believe this is close to the end so I might be able to help you.

I'm online and looking for some co-op to kill Krom. I'm at the plot mission "The Next Piece" and I'm level 28.

I also have the viral achievement if anyone wants to get that.

EDIT: I have United We Stand and I've killed Krom but I'm still up for some co-op.

Edited by kextyn