Achievement Guide & Roadmap

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you posting in black and dark red? It may seem cool, but I have to highlight anything just to read it...

I haven't read through all your achievement suggestions (mainly because it's a pain as it's formatted), but in regards to the Good Enough.../Qualified achievements ~ dying or restarting at checkpoints does NOT effect your Ghost Skill, nor does completing the challenges. And going for "95%" on accuracy is complete overkill, as I've received an 83% GS with only 37% shot accuracy in a mission.

Edited by Naberios

Can anyone confirm if the difficulty achievements for single player are stackable?

Ive only played GRAW1 and there they where not.

Yes they are. Two of my friends finished the game on Elite and in co op and got all the difficulty and co op achievements.

Why are you posting in black and dark red? It may seem cool, but I have to highlight anything just to read it...

I haven't read through all your achievement suggestions (mainly because it's a pain as it's formatted), but in regards to the Good Enough.../Qualified achievements ~ dying or restarting at checkpoints does NOT effect your Ghost Skill, nor does completing the challenges. And going for "95%" on accuracy is complete overkill, as I've received an 83% GS with only 37% shot accuracy in a mission.

Not sure why your having a problem reading the achievements. Everyone else seem to be reading them fine. But Ive changed the dark red text already into all black. And its formatted fine, Ive listed all the achievements under categories which makes it easier to find the specific achievement your looking for. For Good Enough & Qualified, maybe those things don't affect the GS, but it hasn't been truly confirmed. Ive been playing and following those tips and ive been score in the high 80%. But its good to keep those tips in mind.

It's a decent guide so far but I would definitely spell check it for mistakes before submitting it. As of right now, there are a handful of grammar and spelling mistakes I have found just from looking it over.

Explanation for Actionable Intel (confirmed by me):

After a successful data hack in Multiplayer Mode (while every enemy is highlighted red), use the Coordination system ( RIGHT BUMPER) to create a path to the nearest enemy. This is done by holding the right bumper, holding UP on the left control stick (you will see a small section on the top of the action wheel with a grid and crosshairs), and releasing the right bumper. This creates a path to a near enemy. Kill that enemy to achieve a COORDINATED KILL bonus. Do this 10 times to net the achievement

-DD

It's a decent guide so far but I would definitely spell check it for mistakes before submitting it. As of right now, there are a handful of grammar and spelling mistakes I have found just from looking it over.

Could you point out what achievements has a grammar or spelling error please ?

Explanation for Actionable Intel (confirmed by me):

After a successful data hack in Multiplayer Mode (while every enemy is highlighted red), use the Coordination system ( RIGHT BUMPER) to create a path to the nearest enemy. This is done by holding the right bumper, holding UP on the left control stick (you will see a small section on the top of the action wheel with a grid and crosshairs), and releasing the right bumper. This creates a path to a near enemy. Kill that enemy to achieve a COORDINATED KILL bonus. Do this 10 times to net the achievement

-DD

Dead Deer nice find, I was trying to figure this out all night yesterday. I thought it was in a specific game mode. I will add your solution to the guide now. Thanks. :)

Dead Deer nice find, I was trying to figure this out all night yesterday. I thought it was in a specific game mode. I will add your solution to the guide now. Thanks. :)

Oh, i forgot this vital piece also. If you are the one who just completed the hack, IMMEDIATELY use the Coordination system to highlight a target's path (hold RB, up on left Control Stick, release RB) because the game WILL create a "path" to the person who you just stunned (who should be right next to you). A bullet to his head and you get an easy Coordinated Kill

Edited by XcS Dead Deer

Get 10 consecutive kills in one Quick Match without dying.

Probably one of the hardest achievement to unlock on the multiplayer. At least for me took me forever.

The game has only been out for two days, I think you're doing fine, haha.

Haha thanks, but if you were in my party for those couple days you would know im not the best GRFS player out there and I bitched & raged so much. And to be honest I camped the whole 10 kills.

Oh, i forgot this vital piece also. If you are the one who just completed the hack, IMMEDIATELY use the Coordination system to highlight a target's path (hold RB, up on left Control Stick, release RB) because the game WILL create a "path" to the person who you just stunned (who should be right next to you). A bullet to his head and you get an easy Coordinated Kill

Yea I was thinking that also when I read your find. Go thing you confirmed it. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Edited by MeonOner

Hey thanks for looking out, I was just typing in a rush since Im doing this guide while I am at work haha. I will revise the guide again before its done and gets submitted.

It's not a problem at all. Just making sure it looks clean and is easy to read so people aren't confused. Keep up the good work.

Call, Answered 35G

Complete all Tours of Duty

This achievement and the tie in achievements will take you some time and dedication on the multiplayer. You will have to win 3 different MP game modes, Conflict, Saboteur, Siege & Decoy. Choose one game mode until you have won on each map, then switch game modes and do the same. I suggest making a checklist of the maps name and what game modes you have won on them.

Can someone plz tell me in detail what this achievement requires becuase i know its detailed here but its still confusing me. Does it mean I have to win 3 MP matches of each game mode (4) on each map (10)? Does it mean I have to win 12 total matches of all 4 of the game modes on each of the 10 maps?

Call, Answered 35G

Complete all Tours of Duty

This achievement and the tie in achievements will take you some time and dedication on the multiplayer. You will have to win 3 different MP game modes, Conflict, Saboteur, Siege & Decoy. Choose one game mode until you have won on each map, then switch game modes and do the same. I suggest making a checklist of the maps name and what game modes you have won on them.

Can someone plz tell me in detail what this achievement requires becuase i know its detailed here but its still confusing me. Does it mean I have to win 3 MP matches of each game mode (4) on each map (10)? Does it mean I have to win 12 total matches of all 4 of the game modes on each of the 10 maps?

Win 3 matches on each map. Any gametype is fine.

3 Siege games on Harbour, 3 conflicts games on Overpass, etc... is fine.

Just get all the other achievement with "Tour of Duty" in the name.

Some of my achievements are popping already. This is ridiculous. I have won by 500 or more at least three times and haven't received conflict domination.

Seriously people need to start reading the description, and then the forums, before posting these >.>

You weren't in a SQUAD match.