Well, the most recent game I've been grinding was Gears of War 3's Seriously 3.0 achievement. But it's been at least a month, probably longer, since I've been continuing my progress on that one. Lately I've mostly been playing Mass Effect 2/3 and working towards the gold star and assault ops challenges in Spartan Assault for the 360. I'm almost done too. Just the operation Hydra missions to complete.

• Like 1

Anti-climatic if anything, but it was interesting.

If achievements didn't get in the way I would have picked option B.

LOL. I was being sarcastic about it being epic. You just kill everything and everyone. Kinda uninspired :/

I woulda picked A, I hated him, that is if I am remembering the correct option.

But like White said, have fun with the lame collectibles that don't do anything!

I was grinding out zoo tycoon and finally got all the medals. It did seem like it took forever to breed 100 animals but I got it earlier today and had to stop. I don't know that I feel like going for the last two achievements, or sending the game back. I didn't make a list of my color variants..

• Like 1

Have fun with that fucking nuclear waste achievement.

I just did that last night, what was so bad about it? All I can think of is the boredom of slowly piloting it through the water. I just played Pandora radio on my phone and it went by pretty fast.

Even doing the third triathlon wasn't that bad although 20 minutes in during the bike race I hit a pole and fell onto the pavement and as soon as I got up some asshole competitor ran me over and knocked me back down which I calmly responded by yelling at the TV. Managed to win though.

I just did that last night, what was so bad about it? All I can think of is the boredom of slowly piloting it through the water. I just played Pandora radio on my phone and it went by pretty fast.

Even doing the third triathlon wasn't that bad although 20 minutes in during the bike race I hit a pole and fell onto the pavement and as soon as I got up some asshole competitor ran me over and knocked me back down which I calmly responded by yelling at the TV. Managed to win though.

You said it yourself, it was boring. What about it was even remotely fun? Plodding along in that sub was just lame. Way too many collectibles in that game. Anyway, nobody finished GTA V and said, "Man what a great game, but getting those nuclear waste parts in the submarine was fucking awesome!"

You said it yourself, it was boring. What about it was even remotely fun? Plodding along in that sub was just lame. Way too many collectibles in that game. Anyway, nobody finished GTA V and said, "Man what a great game, but getting those nuclear waste parts in the submarine was fucking awesome!"

I don't mind collectibles as long as:

- Marked exactly on my map

- Actually have in game value.

Seeing as how GTA V's collectibles are neither of those (unless I'm wrong???), I am not looking forward to it.

I don't mind collectibles as long as:

- Marked exactly on my map

- Actually have in game value.

Seeing as how GTA V's collectibles are neither of those (unless I'm wrong???), I am not looking forward to it.

For the nuclear waste you get about $22,000 or so for each barrel collected and an additional $250,000 once you collect all of them. The other collectibles such as letter scraps and spaceship parts have their own little side mission tied to them so they aren't completely useless. Stunt jumps however gain you no benefit at all.

I like collectibles in games. Sue me.

Anyway, nobody finished GTA V and said, "Man what a great game, but getting those nuclear waste parts in the submarine was fucking awesome!"

Apart from maybe Ham, I really enjoyed the nuclear waste collectibles but it could be because I have a fascination with subs and underwater exploration so I can understand why people would find it boring. The letter and spaceship parts grew old fast but I thought the added element of piloting a mini sub was a nice take on collectibles. Also the fact you could use your phone as a sonar locator instead of having to refer to a guide or video made it fun as well.

• Like 1

I like collectibles in games. Sue me.

Apart from maybe Ham, I really enjoyed the nuclear waste collectibles but it could be because I have a fascination with subs and underwater exploration so I can understand why people would find it boring. The letter and spaceship parts grew old fast but I thought the added element of piloting a mini sub was a nice take on collectibles. Also the fact you could use your phone as a sonar locator instead of having to refer to a guide or video made it fun as well.

I am actually going to try to sue both of you. I'm calling Saul. ;)

I'm currently playing through The Witcher 2. It's very mediocre so far and I'm on the last chapter. The only thing I find entertaining about this game is the occasional humorous dialogue.

I remember reading on these forums that somebody was recommending this game over Dark Souls. They couldn't have been any more wrong. Dark Souls is superior in every way imaginable.

• Like 1

I am actually going to try to sue both of you. I'm calling Saul. ;)

But I thought you two were done. :dance:

I'm playing a lot of Halo Wars multiplayer to get to General then that's done. It's so good I'll still play it after though

Yeah, Halo Wars is pretty good. I need to start playing it again. I'm over half way to General, I should complete that someday.

• Like 1

I still need to do about 20% of Lego star wars 3. It's a grind because the planet capture side game is boring, free play freezes once in a while, and getting the gold bricks in between the ships is annoying.

China rising assignments are proving to be a grind, I like multiplayer but the last three assignments I need make it frustrating.

Of course I'm always grinding points every once in a while for general in call of duty 3. Only a little less than half way to go.

• Like 1

I'm currently playing through The Witcher 2. It's very mediocre so far and I'm on the last chapter. The only thing I find entertaining about this game is the occasional humorous dialogue.

I remember reading on these forums that somebody was recommending this game over Dark Souls. They couldn't have been any more wrong. Dark Souls is superior in every way imaginable.

That was me and I stand by my convictions, regardless of what the masses say.