Achievement Guide & Roadmap

ParoXysm QC

I haven't started playing the Vendettas campain but I have plenty of time tomorrow as I'm not working. Could you tell me all the Vendettas Achievement please?

vendetta campaign : Embraced the Darkness

The Brotherhood Crumbles

secret achievement

Bonnie & Clyde Wannabes

Coward

Burned His Mansion

black list : You've Made My Hit List

Voodoo is More Than Dolls

It's 12pm Somewhere!

Hell Hath No Fury...

Dark Ninjutsu

Whipping Boy

Technical Difficulties

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vendetta campaign : Embraced the Darkness

The Brotherhood Crumbles

secret achievement

Bonnie & Clyde Wannabes

Coward

Burned His Mansion

black list : You've Made My Hit List

Voodoo is More Than Dolls

It's 12pm Somewhere!

Hell Hath No Fury...

Dark Ninjutsu

Whipping Boy

Technical Difficulties

Thanks a bunch man!

and for the Impress Dolfo in two different ways

you need to go see dolfo outside off your mansion and you talk to him he will ask you if you want to play and you need to shoot bottle and then later when you get back in your mansion you go see dolfo again and this time it will be bird games you need to shoot it very quick ... but now im not sure if you need to do it in a single walkthrough and i dont know what score you need to do

The Bird is the Word - 5

Avoid being run over in the parking garage

*Missable*

The Bird is the Word - 5

*Missable*

While in the parking garage which is the mission after you survived the interrogation, a car will try to run over you in a slow-mo sequence. Try to to shoot it or avoid it by simply going to the right or to the left, the the achievement should unlock.

you can't avoid it you really need to shoot the car before it hit you

Actually thinking I may 100% this tonight if I play for another four or five hours. Guess that depends on the co-op stuff. Have a feeling the 25 kills in the first act will be the last one I have to go back and get.

i comfirmed that you can get every achievement by yourself , no need of second player... you just need to play online and every achievement will pop

and for the Impress Dolfo in two different ways

you need to go see dolfo outside off your mansion and you talk to him he will ask you if you want to play and you need to shoot bottle and then later when you get back in your mansion you go see dolfo again and this time it will be bird games you need to shoot it very quick ... but now im not sure if you need to do it in a single walkthrough and i dont know what score you need to do

The first time you're in your house, I'm pretty sure you need to shoot all the bottles within 10 seconds. Now, I'll load a chapter while you're in your house for the second time to see if it's going to unlock or if I'll have to do it in one playthrough.

The first time you're in your house, I'm pretty sure you need to shoot all the bottles within 10 seconds. Now, I'll load a chapter while you're in your house for the second time to see if it's going to unlock or if I'll have to do it in one playthrough.

You need to shoot all the bottles under 10 secs. And kill over 20 pidgeons under the time limit, the timer doesnt count for anything so take your time, just not to much time.

You can also do both mini games after the graveyard mission. Or before, i just did them after the mission.

Edited by Caboose12345678
Extra info

You need to shoot all the bottles under 10 secs. And kill over 20 pidgeons under the time limit, the timer doesnt count for anything so take your time, just not to much time.

You can also do both mini games after the graveyard mission. Or before, i just did them after the mission.

I'll confirm that both mini games are available after the graveyard mission and can be played as many times as needed to get the achievement.

You may want to add that to complete all chapters on N+ you need to refuse the asylum at the end otherwise you wont play the 2 extra chapters and the acheivo wont unlock.

I actually did this just to see the other ending on N+ and was able to simply "Continue" from the main menu. So yes, the achievement wouldn't pop if you chose that ending, but it's not going to keep you from going back and completing it.

Also, x DIAMONDZ, have you completed all of the co-op achievements yet? I'm off today and would like to grind out the rest of them if you need a partner.

I actually did this just to see the other ending on N+ and was able to simply "Continue" from the main menu. So yes, the achievement wouldn't pop if you chose that ending, but it's not going to keep you from going back and completing it.

Also, x DIAMONDZ, have you completed all of the co-op achievements yet? I'm off today and would like to grind out the rest of them if you need a partner.

Add me, we can do some as I don't have any partner.

Nope. I was about to go online, because some missions are locked, but you can just press right to see the next set of missions :)

Be warned: They are boring to do alone.

Do you mean that you only have to complete 6 of the 18 Hit List missions? I thought you had to complete the 6 sets.

Never mind, I understand what you meant.

Edited by ParoXysm QC

I would maybe just change the layout a little bit with your font colors. You can make the achievement description blue, and your solution/guide part default font. Just a suggestion :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1161/UP87FuE=.jpgThe Bird is the Word - 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

*Missable*

While in the parking garage which is the mission after you survived the interrogation, a car will try to run over you in a slow-mo sequence. Try to to shoot it or avoid it by simply going to the right or to the left, the the achievement should unlock.

I would maybe just change the layout a little bit with your font colors. You can make the achievement description blue, and your solution/guide part default font. Just a suggestion :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1161/UP87FuE=.jpgThe Bird is the Word - 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

*Missable*

Tips from pro are good to me ;)

Edited by ParoXysm QC

Just got my 1000. Used your guide for a few achievements but the majority of them were pretty straightforward. Really like how you can get all the coop related achievement solo. Always a pain getting people together for multiplayer achievements.

Side note. Jimmy is by far the most fun character to use. Kamikaze minions and a tomahawk. You just can't go wrong with that combo.

Forgot to mention for the achievement to avoid getting run over by the car in the garage. An easy way to get that is to just make sure you have your gun channeling ability charged up and just unload on him. Worked on both easy and very hard difficulty. Pretty easy achievement to get anyway but thought I would just share that in case anyone was having trouble with it for some reason.

Thanks to the bottles I wont be 1k'ing this. I always get bullets that pass right between two bottles, the reload kills me, and or I will miss the shot even though I'm pointing right at it.

Why the hell do I need this pistol, if I really want to impress him how bout smashing them all with a swipe of the demon arm.

Right after posting I decided to try a few more times and turned up the brightness and BOOM achievement.

Edited by DOPE BOI