Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

Just want to let you guys know that I have set up a boosting session on trueachievements.com for the Metro Map DLC for PC. If anyone wants to join it will be on this Tuesday at 16:00 GMT, but you need to join it on the website. You shouldnt have trouble locating it, since it is the ONLY boosting session on the site for Bioshock 2 PC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else get suckered into buying this with the chain reaction in the sales & specials app & now discovered you cant play them without using forums to find other players?

I managed to organise a lobby & 8 of us got the achievement. I WONT be organising another but if you're planning to do a lobby yourself & need an extra person for the lobby then I am willing to help you. Please only message me if you already have something organised & need an extra person. Bear in mind that I'm in the UK.

GT: ShimmeringCube

:uzi:2K Games for not adding seperate lobbies. :mad:

Edited by SCube

I am trying to get the dlc map achievements. I would be extremely greatful with any help in earning these. I've been trying forever to get these and the plans always fall through. Any help is greatly appreciated and I'm happy to return the favor with this or any other game.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

My gamer tag is EmotiveWhale

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...