Did you own (or play) a Dreamcast

bribonus

To tell the truth this is the reason I have never been a big fan of Playstation. They killed my favorite console, Dreamcast was superior to any gaming system at the time. Reading through the earlier posts was so nostalgic and brought back so many great memories. I remember working out of town and I'm surprised it held up as much as me and the guys played it. That console is the 1 that made me fall in love with Soul Calibur, and I still don't think any of the later iterations were as good. Powerstone, NFL 2K, Shenmue, Crazy Taxi and at the time the RE: Codename Veronica. The RE I just mentioned was just so good, I remember what a jump,technically, it was from the older ones to that game. I loved the controller I guess that was another reason I liked the original Xbox and that big :p controller.

Anyway guys bring up some more games this has really got me in the remeniscing mood.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had one when it was released. Sold it when the PS2 came out. Bought one again in 2003, dirt cheap, as I wanted to play Ikaruga.

My favorite games were Ikaruga, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Power Stone and Crazy Taxi. When most of these games was available on XBLA I sold my dreamcast last year. I regret that I did that, so Im currently looking at eBay for a nice bundle. They are still dirt cheap.

A few niche games are expensive though, but most of the popular stuff is cheap. Never played Jet Set Radio, so I will get that for my next Dreamcast.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...