Vehicle Wishlist

Axel Desade

As the title says, what cars would you like to see make a comeback for GTA V? Or any real car models you'd like to see put into the world? My personal votes go to the Cheetah, the Super Drop, Sentinel, and the Bullet GT as ones I want to return. As for new additions, a Bugatti or something similar would be cool and very welcome imo, since it looks like you're going to be more wealthy in this game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for new additions, a Bugatti or something similar would be cool and very welcome imo, since it looks like you're going to be more wealthy in this game.

I'm sorry but when does wealth have anything to do with cars, this is GTA, if you see a Bugatti, you simply press Y and take the Bugatti.

Seeing as GTA cars in the past have been a mix of real life cars, in GTA4 the infernus was the love child of a Lambo and Pagini, i wouldn't mind seeing a Veyron/Koenigsegg for the ultimate suicide vehicle:p

As long as they keep a balance of fast cars and obscure vehicles i'll be happy, nothing beats going on a drive by spree in a golf cart.

Edited by DEG23

They definitely need to bring all cars back. I didn't like the fact that they took out classic vehicles that were in previous GTAs! Sure, some are only found in that city, but why? I mean, you can find ANY vehicle ANYWHERE in real life! So, why not in the virtual world? lol What I'm trying to state is, make every game available in GTA V, every single car made for any GTA in the game! Besides that, I want more creative "vehicles" as well. That "racing" car (don't even know the name of it in real life...it's a tiny vehicle in GTA SA found in San Fierro) was funny as hell!

Faggio:

http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/6/61/Faggio-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

Of course! This is probably the only vehicle (bike) that has made it in EVERY single GTA made after Grand Theft Auto Vice City!

You know what else would be cool? Not necessarily "vehicles", but they're a method of getting from place to place. How about skates and skateboards? Skates are seen in GTA, so why can't we have them and use them!? :mad::(:confused::p:)

I should clarify about the wealth bit, id also like it if nicer cars were more rare around the city, but could be purchased at dealerships or something. I hated that my money had no real purpose once you bought the clothes you wanted in gta iv

Ok i understand now, and that is a good idea. I hated driving around in GTA4 trying to find an infernus only to have one never spawn, it would have been awesome to simply drive to a dealership and know it's always there.

Not to mention that the website you use to lure Gracie out to kidnap her (AutoEroticar) was supposed to be for selling vehicles, so why couldn't they actually make it functional? Since they were meant to be used they could have the cars available switch out every game week or something, that'd be really cool. Especially if they add customization back in, and randomly generated the cars based on options from there. PLUS the dealerships (Motorcycle on the 3rd island, the one with the Turismos on the middle one, and the other AutoEroticar dealership on the 3rd) should have actual cars for sale instead of ones just to steal. I feel the money in the game has no purpose if I have nothing (aside from clothes) to spend it on. I will be disappointed if properties aren't back, as well as wide range of customization for characters and vehicles.

With the return of the countryside I'm hoping to see farm vehicles back, tractors, combine harvisters, quad bikes etc...

And for air travel, what would GTA be without the beloved Dodo? Both winged and unwinged, an achievement could be 'Fly the unwinged Dodo X amount of distance/time'

One of the first things I did on SA was break into the airport, jump in a plane and fly over to Venturas only for the sky to fill with clouds so I couldn't see anything and a couple fighter jets trying to shoot me down.

It was awesome :D

• 2 months later...

I always looked at the aeroplanes at the airport in GTA games and just had a sigh to myself and thought "what a missed opporunity that is". I'm not talking small planes, i'm talking 747. I would also like to see Go-Karts, pedal bikes, and an old fashioned motorbike and sidecar (maybe steal it from a museum window or something).

A game on the Amiga called Hunter was my first experience at sandbox game play. Open world and tons of vehicle types.

This game fit on a 1.4MB floppy disc. It had bicycles, helicopters, car, truck, small tank, large tank, paddle boats, boats, windsurfing, even a hovercraft. Yet not one game since has created all those vehicle types in a more recent game that i know of.

It will be nice to see GTA5 but personally I wish they would wait till nextgen cuz hopefully we get a lot more disc space. Meaning the world created can be a lot bigger, more options and more vehicle types.

I want to see helicopters, planes, bikes, bicycles, skateboarding, skiing, swimming, surfing, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I agreed with your point until here. To do this would require them to pay the all the companies whose car they used. It's the cheaper and easier method to do it how they do now.

Not to mention issues with damage modeling, and that the car companies would probably want rules applied to their cars.

Lexus: No blood on our cars. We have fancy, pedestrian rolling hoods.

Porsche: We don't want our car used for the dead hooker in a trunk mission.

Et cetera, Et cetera.

How many real car companies would actually attach themselves to such a violent and controversial series, also?