Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do the Lone Wolves Achievements and the DLC Achievements

send a message and i can get on, and my cousin is also looking to get Vidmaster Annual done, so i need two others to help me help him with that as well, he can also join in the Lone Wolves achievements, but not the DLC, we have a skill of 7 and 5

I do not accept Friend Requests, i will respond to messages, but not voice messages because those are hard to hear sometimes

Edited by ALL4WON

Looking to go thru the Campaign on Legendary from start to finish. I'm usually online late nights Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays if you're up for it too. Obviously the more the merrier since the difficulty doesn't get harder with more folks. Shoot me a message if you're interested. GT is Hoosier Pat

ok need a clear up on some online achievements before CE: anniversary comes out,

lookin 2 get 8 players together to complete any acheivements they need, will help others out as long as u help every 1 else ! message me on here or on live gamertag Dowds08 n get ur name on the list then we can sort out a time to get them

1. Dowds08

ach boosting party

ok need a clear up on some online achievements before CE: anniversary comes out,

lookin 2 get 8 players together to complete any acheivements they need, will help others out as long as u help every 1 else ! message me on here or on live gamertag Dowds08 n get ur name on the list then we can sort out a time to get them

1. Dowds08

2. Viceroyzeke

ach boosting party

1. Dowds08

2. Viceroyzeke

3. outlaw6996

Count me in! I'm willing to help with any achievement, I'll just need to switch disc's if you need help with campaign.

I'm currently in need of... Alas Poor Yorich, Killtacular, Have Fun Respawning, Save this Film, & Annual. The other two Vidmasters I'll have to get myself.

I'm on most days after 2:30pm est...

Edited by Outlaw6996