Under the bridge help

LeEk MuNcHeR

There's a bridge I just can't do. The size of the tunnel is exact same size as the helicopter so I can't help touching the sides but I still don't get the award, same for the one immediately after

It's the one next to the parachute jump in east vinewood

Use a smaller helicopter. I stole the ambulance helicopter at one of the hospitals. If you make it under the bridge and you still don't get credit, try coming from the other direction. That's what i had to do.

There's a bridge I just can't do. The size of the tunnel is exact same size as the helicopter so I can't help touching the sides but I still don't get the award, same for the one immediately after

It's the one next to the parachute jump in east vinewood

For the 2 that go thru the tight tunnel in a row I used the Buzzard copter, drove over to N.O.O.S.E. and stole one.

I followed a video and somehow Im 48/50 :p

yeah bridge (dam) 15 en 16 are a pain in the ass,you need to use the little army chopper on bridge 16 I touched the walls BUT IT COUNTED... me happy ;) but the other one I tried it 15-20 times, always the last meters I touched the wall, glad that is over, now the freaking knife flights ;/