who wants to play this game?

the_dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually I have no complaints trying something that SE has put out regardless of reviews. I figure I can draw my own conclusions ya know. :)

However...

This is one time I'm going to have to pass. The absurd ads I've seen and gameplay vids I have watched made me a quick believer that this was not my type of game. :/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is actually one of my favorite games so far this year. It's not perfect, but I can't imagine why people hate it so much. Most of the issues people have seem so minor to me (some I don't see as problems at all). The only beef I have with the game is that you can't pause and your weapons always reset. Meh, whatever, I'll be online with this most nights for the next week.

• 1 year later...

a) Don't trust IGN for reviews, watch AngryJoeShow. He is honest and very hard on games so if it scores highly with him, you should definitely buy it.

b) The idea of the game is very interesting and diverse, but the unfair multiplayer and the stupid AI make this game a chore to play through.

Play it for the achievements but you won't want to play it after that.

c) Awful story, the characters always refer to places and events that you have no idea about, and it doesn't go anywhere and there is no character development.

d) DON'T BUY GAMES FROM SQUARE ENIX. They are lazy crooks who put no thought into there games.