glitched achievements?

M0rpheus

So I had 57/60 achievements before new dlc

now downloaded new dlc, my very first achievo is the 5x flag with paduk

I check my achievements... still 57/60

so I quit to dashboard, uploading the game... and now it's 57/70

on my gs score I had the 20 points, but on the gears score itself it didn't count towards my score :uzi: anyone else too?

The achievements are not up on Xbox.com which can cause issues with them. Wait until they go live on the site and then you are save to earn them. You will however have to redownload your profile if you've earned some already. Remember this happened when the RE:ORC second DLC came out. Had to wait several hours before it was ok to earn them.

Edited by XenoNick

The achievements are not up on Xbox.com which can cause issues with them. Wait until they go live on the site and then you are save to earn them. You will however have to redownload your profile if you've earned some already. Remember this happened when the RE:ORC second DLC came out. Had to wait several hours before it was ok to earn them.

Yes this sh*t happens way too often. It was in most of the Walking Dead episodes and in one of the RE5 add-ons and other DLCs I cant remember.

waith until they go live? jesus! lol! so I have also the 20 kill the flagdude and putting a flag on all maps, still nothing...

so I really hope I still get credit for them by redownloading my profile like you said, cause if I don't get credit for them I kill bill gates himself! :drunk eat that BILL (joke) lmao

waith until they go live? jesus! lol! so I have also the 20 kill the flagdude and putting a flag on all maps, still nothing...

so I really hope I still get credit for them by redownloading my profile like you said, cause if I don't get credit for them I kill bill gates himself! :drunk eat that BILL (joke) lmao

I hope Recovering your gamertag works dude.. That typically works.

I think once you redownload your profile, you'll have to earn them again, that's what happened to me when the Mob of the Dead DLC came out for Black Ops 2, I earned the "Open a door without power" or something like that...but the achievements weren't up yet, so I needed to redownload my profile, and do it again...

I think once you redownload your profile, you'll have to earn them again, that's what happened to me when the Mob of the Dead DLC came out for Black Ops 2, I earned the "Open a door without power" or something like that...but the achievements weren't up yet, so I needed to redownload my profile, and do it again...

ok I logg out, then I logged in I went from 70 achievements back to 60 achievements, then when I was playing a private game xbx live was out, I needed to logg in I was at 57/70 again...

do I need to replay all achievements to gain them or on a moment when I'm logging out and back in they just will pop up? never had this before so indeed this can be a very stupid question :woop:

Um, Bill Gates really has nothing to do with Microsoft anymore. He's a "non-executive chairman", basically an honorary title, and has nothing to do with the day-to-day operations. Has been since 2008.

And did you really laugh your ass off while making a joke to kill Bill Gates...?

:whs

You're gonna need to re-unlock every achievement you've gotten, but only AFTER they go live. It would be no use do it now, then you'll just have to redownload your profile again.

You have to wait until they are on xbox.com. It's the only way. It's a waste of time otherwise, especially with this game since people are only playing it for achievements now, not for enjoyment. Best to play as little as possible. What's another day, really? Just wait.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

:whs

You're gonna need to re-unlock every achievement you've gotten, but only AFTER they go live. It would be no use do it now, then you'll just have to redownload your profile again.

You have to wait until they are on xbox.com. It's the only way. It's a waste of time otherwise.

lol ok thks, seem to be I can't read! all that strezzzz:rock cheers!