10x Red Brick Glitch

Nsahene

Does anyone have a solution for the glitch regarding this brick? I've got all the cats except for the one that you need Batman for. I tried flying up to the balcony and there is no cat. I've also got to each of the other cat locations to see if one reset and theres none there. Is there a solution that doesn't involved starting the game over? I'm at 71 percent and have no desire to start from the beginning.

Did you try and actually use Batman for it, or just fly up there with a random character that flies? When you pull the grapple, the cat falls to the ground. You need someone who can pull grapples.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHYTOOHZyWM]The Lego Movie VideoGame Red Brick #5 Studs x10 - YouTube[/ame]

Or maybe playing a level or going to a different hub then come back to it?

Sorry if my previous comment was off base. You hadn't specified that it was the bench was indestructible which lead to the grapple not appearing. I had thought that the grapple was already in place.

Or maybe playing a level or going to a different hub then come back to it?

Sorry if my previous comment was off base. You hadn't specified that it was the bench was indestructible which lead to the grapple not appearing. I had thought that the grapple was already in place.

that doesnt work either, and I doubt there will be a patch for this so might as well start over :*(

or wait for the code for the 10x brick to be released

Edited by SolidSnake666

I don't know if this applies to your situation or not, but I also thought I had the unbreakable park bench glitch but it turned out I had already released that cat earlier in the game before I had met the woman giving me the task. It seems that once you've done it the bench then becomes unbreakable. It was actually one of the other cats I was missing. It may be worth checking that you've found all 4 of the other cats.

I seem to have a glitch where the Master Builder spot for the Pants Detector red brick doesn't show up. Hopefully the codes come out soon.

You need to complete Story Mode before the Master Build spot shows up.

FYI - Only destroy the tree, not the three colorful 'fruit' stands in the park. Those are used for the Master Build.

From Dougiefresh's PS3T.org trophy guide (his bricks are in a different order):

10) Pants Detector: In Bricksburg in the park outside of Emmet’s house, destroy the tree in the corner to reveal a master builder point, only the right tree when facing the park from Emmet's house, use it and the red brick is yours. *Note* The Master Build spot will not show up until after you have completed all story levels. (200,000 studs)

------

I don't know if this applies to your situation or not, but I also thought I had the unbreakable park bench glitch but it turned out I had already released that cat earlier in the game before I had met the woman giving me the task. It seems that once you've done it the bench then becomes unbreakable. It was actually one of the other cats I was missing. It may be worth checking that you've found all 4 of the other cats.

Actually, this happened to me too. I had broken the bench early on in the game and later on I was driving around and couldn't break it again. RadiantViper has a walkthrough on Gamefaq and in the FAQ section, it said that if you break and build that grapple point before activating that "quest", the cat is already caught. I tested it out and sure enough, when I had gotten my 'first' cat, it said 2/5.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have a solution for the glitch regarding this brick? I've got all the cats except for the one that you need Batman for. I tried flying up to the balcony and there is no cat. I've also got to each of the other cat locations to see if one reset and theres none there. Is there a solution that doesn't involved starting the game over? I'm at 71 percent and have no desire to start from the beginning.

got this glitch too fuck this game I aint restarting this garbage game

I was having the same problem too. I had not even realized that I had even talked to the cat lady yet, let alone returned her cat. I found the last cat with Benny. I had already done that and didn't try again until this afternoon. I hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue and I dont know if I am the only one that notice this but there is a cat right infront of her. But I cant even get this shitty as trophy neither and i am not about to restart this crap neither.

Whomever made this game is a bitch for putting a damn glitch on a damn trophy. That dont make no damn sense.

I am having the same issue and I dont know if I am the only one that notice this but there is a cat right infront of her. But I cant even get this shitty as trophy neither and i am not about to restart this crap neither.

Whomever made this game is a bitch for putting a damn glitch on a damn trophy. That dont make no damn sense.

First, I recommend you learn to type. Secondly, I recommend you learn to spell. Lastly, Its not a glitch with the achievement/trophy. Its a glitch in the coding for the game. Who ever coded it did not include an IF statement causing this to glitch. Once you release the cats you either need to return them to the "cat lady" or your S.O.L.

The if statement should be something like:

IF (Cat == returned to cat lady)

{

bench = un-destructible

}

else

{

bench = destructible

}

so the problem is not achievement related. Its a Id10T error. The programmer either didn't know what he was doing or overlooked it. Until they either release the code for the 10x brick or release a patch we are all S.O.L Im afraid. Another option would be to start over with a fresh save

Edited by SolidSnake666

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When i started the mission and rescued the first cat, i was 2/5. But I did rescue all the cats except for the one near the "indestructible bench". And I can't get the Red Brick to appear. Also there is a cat right in front of the lady, but i can't interact with it! I'm really upset about this. I don't want to play this all over again.

Edit: I did the train station one again. And another cat appeared and got the achievement. Anyone having the same problem try to go to the hacking mini game. Good luck.

Edited by Triiv