Official Boosting Thread

Tron

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I'm pretty tired of doing T hunts so I've got a boosting idea that would only require myself and two other people. Note that this would require rubberbanding your controller and leaving your xbox on for a couple of hours. Basically what we'd do was the first night I'd host, player 2 would be on the attacking team, and player 3 would be on the defending team. The next night, we would do a rotation. I would go to attacking team, player 2 would go to defending team, and player 3 would go to host...and so on.

It's quite simple, and since I'm close to hitting elite, I'll host every night for the other 2 people to help them once I hit elite. I'm in the eastern time zone, and any night or time is good for me.

So yeah, send me a message on live if you're interested. Gamertag is Fooga.

1. Fooga

im gonna start up some matches doing t-hunt on LVU campus in about a week when i get back to my xbox. if anyone would be interested in helping out and earning some quick and easy xp, just pm me or sign up. rubberbanding is too slow and takes up to an hour just to earn a fraction of the xp that you could get. one last thing, please be moderately good at the game and know what your doing.

Thanks

im gonna start up some matches doing t-hunt on LVU campus in about a week when i get back to my xbox. if anyone would be interested in helping out and earning some quick and easy xp, just pm me or sign up. rubberbanding is too slow and takes up to an hour just to earn a fraction of the xp that you could get. one last thing, please be moderately good at the game and know what your doing.

Thanks

1.Manifest95

I threw my name in there. I've been looking to get this game done myself.

Hey Everyone, Looking to Boost in all Multiplayer Achievements. I currently don't have any as I just picked up the game. I will of course help anyone else out in return for any boosting or achievements they need. Message me through here or through XBL, Though please NO Friend Requests. I like to keep my list open to people that I know personally, unless it is absolutely necessary. I should be around most of the time thanks to Winter Break, so feel free to hit me up anytime.

Im hosting the dedicated server right now till around 8pm EST (Ended)

*Make sure you have your play n charge kit*

Ask the following for invites if they respond:

Lonegunman718

✖ Effer

✖ DAEWEZZY

*No friend request please, i can't add everyone from this forum site*

Edited by NlessxNightmare

Σlιτε

Rubber-band boosting ONLY:Thursday, December, 17. 1-2am EST

Lonegunman718 will be hosting the dedicated server on his second xbox

*Make sure you have your play n charge kit*

Lonegunman718

NlessxNightmare

*No friend request please, i can't add everyone from this forum site*

*Canceled* Host didn't show up =/

i was on no one else was online and i passed out, you over slept remember ;)

i checked my gamestop today they didnt have a used rainbow so i'm hoping to get the extra copy from my boy this week. fighting off the flu again so i been sleeping really screwed up times. thanks for doing all the hosting some of us really appreciate it and i'll be doing all the hosting once i get that extra copy so you can get some xp :)

Edited by Lonegunman718

i was on no one else was online and i passed out, you over slept remember ;)

i checked my gamestop today they didnt have a used rainbow so i'm hoping to get the extra copy from my boy this week. fighting off the flu again so i been sleeping really screwed up times. thanks for doing all the hosting some of us really appreciate it and i'll be doing all the hosting once i get that extra copy so you can get some xp :)

lol Yeah i know that happen on the 16th, then we agree on re-doing it the day after..remember...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for peeps to boost Elite.

I'm nearly there, I think? as I only need 2 more online rank achieves.

I know the best way to do it, Realistic on is it UV Campus?

I know where the enemies come from, the pattern, etc as I've been doing it with friends before but they all reached Elite and ditched me.

The douches.

So my Gamertag is: Xi Dombine

Add me up :)

Edited by Dombine