Achievement Guide & RoadMap

THE DEADLY DOG

For step 13, how or when does the white zombies spawn at the bottom of the site? Is it after the next round or straight after picking up the Maxi Drone, do you need all generators running, etc?

So after you pick up the Maxis drone walkers that spawn down in excavation will begin to have white smoke under their arms. It would be immediately after you pick up Maxis if you are mid-round, or at the start of the next round if you are holding a last walker.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the achievement by doing it on solo.

So after you pick up the Maxis drone walkers that spawn down in excavation will begin to have white smoke under their arms. It would be immediately after you pick up Maxis if you are mid-round, or at the start of the next round if you are holding a last walker.

Yeah, what I found on solo was leaving about 15-20 zombies at the end of the round, and then run towards the excavation site so some would spawn inside (rinse and repeat). Starting the new round in the exacavation site for these zombies to spawn was too risky with the big waves, too confined an area for that business.

Finally got the achievement by doing it on solo.

Yeah, what I found on solo was leaving about 15-20 zombies at the end of the round, and then run towards the excavation site so some would spawn inside (rinse and repeat). Starting the new round in the exacavation site for these zombies to spawn was too risky with the big waves, too confined an area for that business.

Bravo man. Definitely business I could never accomplish haha.

• 3 months later...
How do you upgraded the staffs

The following two posts do nothing but explain how to create the ultimate staves.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5986212&postcount=8

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5986214&postcount=9