Achievement Guide

Krispy

The reason why I suggest 3 is so you can boost wins at the same time, since I doubt you will get 250 wins before 50 flag caps, this would be prudent. Also, in my experience, I have found Subway to take the longest. Using two people to relay the flag, it takes roughly 1:10, while on all the other levels I can get a win in under a minute, sometimes in under 50 seconds. The quickest in my opinion is the one with the big empty pool in the middle, I have gotten it done in 40 seconds before.

Your observations on the killing streak achievement are pretty accurate though, its a better process than what I was doing.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I suggest 3 is so you can boost wins at the same time, since I doubt you will get 250 wins before 50 flag caps, this would be prudent. Also, in my experience, I have found Subway to take the longest. Using two people to relay the flag, it takes roughly 1:10, while on all the other levels I can get a win in under a minute, sometimes in under 50 seconds. The quickest in my opinion is the one with the big empty pool in the middle, I have gotten it done in 40 seconds before.

Your observations on the killing streak achievement are pretty accurate though, its a better process than what I was doing.

Ah. Aright man. I guess I didn't see you mention the wins at the same time. Although I figure you'd have said "See also: Flag Cap" under The Don, or something. My bad. You should list what level is the fastest and go into more detail about it so other people aren't guessing as to what levels to use and such, though :)

How about adding that you can all be on the same team to boost the wins, so 4 v 0 and they still count ;)

Also try the map with the swimming pool in the old trashed mansion. You can relay it in around a minute, so 250 wins = 250 mins ;)

Thats good to here man bc as much as i love this game there are others waiting to be played and im all boosted out bc of Shadowrun, so thanks for the strategy.

There is an extremely easy way to do the Executioner achievements. I'm currently doing them.

Once you reach the Otherworld/Chapter 2, whenever you "kill a soldier up on the field, they just get back up. No matter how many stops, they keep getting up until you devour their heart.

All you gotta do is use and Execution move, then get close to them and repeat when they get up.

It is counting towards the achievement for me. :drunk

How about adding that you can all be on the same team to boost the wins, so 4 v 0 and they still count ;)

Also try the map with the swimming pool in the old trashed mansion. You can relay it in around a minute, so 250 wins = 250 mins ;)

If you read "The Don," I suggest just that. However, your calculation isn't quite correct as you need to factor in load times and warm up. it takes about 10 hours of straight farming with human factor, or 4-5 going from 100 to 250 (150 wins).

Set the Advanced Settings to Max players: 2, One Shot Kill, Max Kills: 10, Map Cycle Off, and you can set the time for what ever. The map that you must use is DM Death. Have the person who will get all the kills and the win back ALL THE WAY in the left corner of the gate out in the street. (If the other player is spawning in other places then you aren't in the corner) Your starting pistols work best. The other person will spawn in the same place each time which you can easily shoot from in your corner. The match should take no longer than 30 seconds max. MagnetixSQL and I were finishing games in 18 seconds. No joke. Its all a matter of timing. then just switch up in the next game. :uzi:

Regarding "The Don" achievement, instead of getting disconnected if you leave the game are your wins still affected? Because I don't think I am capable of boosting 5 hours strait :mad:

No, if you leave your wins are not affected. Only if you get disconnected, which, it seems you have also found out about. Sucks to get disconnected after a hour and a half of boosting and getting nothing for it. Choose a boosting partner with a good connection :).

Yup, MagnetixSQL found out about that one the hard way :biglaugh But seriously it shot him back a lot, like from 59% (that is what he started with and we did like another 25 on top of that) to 44%. It was a real bummer that that happened to him. He lost out on a hour and a half last night and however much time from when he boosted before.

Make sure you got a good connection when your going for that 250 guys ;)

Yes you can go back using your checkpoints but its a good idea to finish the game first bc the checkpoints only take you to the beginning of each chapter. If you start a new game it will erase your checkpoints so i dont recommend this unless if you are going for a higher difficulty, but some achievements will carry states over from game to game.

PS. 100 posts..... BYAHH! Leaderboards here i come :D just a few more days

the game has glitched on me, went on vinnies 3rd misson and the gang are not there?

Damn dude. the gang should be right near the subway exit/ Aunt Sarah's housein the Lower East Side. Maybe try restarting the chapter. If that doesn't work u'd have to start a new game. Same thing happened to me but with the old coin throwing lady. I had to start a new game, luckily it could be done real early on.