Achievement Time

xNJDx REDRUM

• 4 weeks later...

I can't remember how long it took me to complete the game. But it was worth it. Its a quality game and if it had online multiplayer I would be playing it now. Yes im sad like that. Id say it takes about roughly 6 hours to complete? It can definately be completed over a weekend. It's pretty easy too. Easy to get 900 atleast, the last achievement is collecting 100 surf Idols which aint too hard either as it does say which level you need to get it on. But this game is defo an easy 1000 and a good game too

I thought I would look at my achievements on Xbox.com and can say the following.

1st achievement unlocked at 4.21pm - final achievement unlocked 3.23pm the following day. From the looks of the times - I had 3 roughly 2 hour stints at the game in that 24 hour period.

So easy and quick - plus Kizwiz is correct. I thought this was fun. And is a lot more enjoyable than other games that I have rented for the 1K.

Just noticed the date of the original post - sorry to drag up an old thread everyone.

Edited by Phil the Bear
Noticed Date of original post

It took me about 5 hours to get 950, it seemed like it would take too long to go back and collect all the surf idols so i never bothered.

Exactly the same for me lol. It is a quick 950, the 1000 could take you an hour or two extra I guess. But it is a lot more fun that a lot of the easy games.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had 1000gs in a about 4 hours 15 mins, i had the guide nest to me for the collectables, and only went for one thing at a time (high score one run, collectables, and gates) just complete one level and move onto the next, i also didn't bother to change boards or characters at all through the game, so its pretty easy to do the whole thing with the starting board.

For me, this was one of the most difficult "kid game" I've played. It and Bolt.

I'm kinda surprised to hear that, i thought i would have a bit of trouble with it cause I've always been pretty bad at skateboarding/snowboarding etc. games, guess i was just combination of having a good day and being drunk...:drunk