Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys :)

I am looking for someone to help me get the easy and fast MP achieves, and one or two of the campaign as well like killing the Raven under 1 minute, protecting the barricade in Chapter 1, kill a Crusher, kill 5 spitters... That's it. I'm not a big challenge guy but I can help, especially if you're stuck on the 5 revives, which is the only I need :)

I'm in France so check the time, it's 10 am at the time of my posting. I'm here every morning 9 to 12, and I'm back middle of the afternoon, from 17 to 20.

Hello all, I'm from the UK and wish to boost multiplayer achievements. I'm on challenge 16: revie5 other players and challenge 5: kill 25 enemies in team death match.

I don't have a mic, my wireless was awful. So if you have what's app or fb, then we can contact that way or simply Xbox message one another. If your not up for that, then I'm not the best co op partner. As this achievement needs some commutation.

GT: Darth0Nemesis

Hey all,

I've been trying to get the "Hawked it All Up" challenge, but it's nearly impossible with the way the games I've been playing have gone.

I also need to do "Short Controlled Bursts" achievement. So far, O'Niel hasn't been picking up his slack (like usual) and haven't gotten this either.

If you help with this, I can help with others :).

gammer tag is xLemmieWINKSx.

I'm on challenge 8 of 36, in the online section. Done everything else. If it's possible to boost with two others, as three of the challenges such as 'slice and dice' 'two birds' and 'hawked it up' requires two other players.

If xLemmieWinjsx is still about, who also needs the challenges from 'hawked it up' onwards, then we only need one more player.

I don't have a mic, but just send me a message via Xbox on what you need, and I will update you on what I need etc.

Lets all try and get these silly challenges done! :-D

Gt: Darth0Nemesis

Need help with some of the challengs; right now I'm on stand your ground...please help! Gt: SAVAGEUNCLE

Very easy to get, I will show you a nice little glitch, where the crusher can't even touch you. I'll join your co op game, just add me when ready.

All I need is to boost my xeno, which is level 8. So I can unlock moves such as the pounce etc.

I'm willing to help as much as I can, but we need a third player for some of them. I have no mic, but will message you via live.