You've got fans is really frustrating

AK46 Guerriero

After MONTHS of missing this achievement and FINALLY getting the servers to work and get 5 downloads/ratings, the achievement still wont pop. I went ahead and got a 6th download/rating, still nothing. I looked at the info page on XBL, and it says I have 0 uploads, what gives? Can anyone shed some light on this for me by chance?

• 2 weeks later...
It took you months? Many were able to get this just by using two accounts. I gave some tips on getting actual feedbacka while back. Surprised some people are still playing this game as it was a serious letdown.

No need to be a douche. And to be honest, I actually find the game is pretty good, the only problem is connecting to the servers.

No need to be a douche. And to be honest, I actually find the game is pretty good, the only problem is connecting to the servers.

At the age of 33 and having 2 kids I have no reason to be a douche. That's not how I was trying to come off. If you thought of it that way then you are mistaken. For the record I have a lot of friends who stopped playing this game because of the servers as they wanted to play with other fans, share content, etc. Same reason why I stopped playing and my kids as well. I may have wrote my previous post in haste. Hope this clears things up for you and others. But yes the servers were a problem, graphic wise its fantastic. Minus the server problems a respectable 8 out of 10.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, I uploaded three created finishers a couple of months ago and no one has downloaded them. Can't say I blame them because the moves are not that spectacular. Would any of you be willing to help me out with this achievement? I don't remember the name of all the moves I uploaded to community creations but one of them I do remember and the name of the move is "Flat Broke". Thanks in advance, dudes and lady dudes!

• 2 months later...

mate if you want this achievement create a former superstar like jeff hardy i did that make him look very muck like the person as you can upload it then leave it for a little while the check the upload and it should show you the achievement pop up on your screen and that is how i got it

• 5 months later...
just use a silver account with the 7 day trial download the content delete it afterwords then repeat 4 more times

Can't access the online community creations without the full pass.

its really annoying cause my only friend that plays this wont do it for me hes a noob

Add me GT:Jak79897