Can't Change Mission Difficulty?

Ham Woopan

I've searched around and can't find anything about this. I always change contact mission difficulties to hard so I get the extra RP bonuses but for some reason I can't change it as it's locked to normal. It worked fine yesterday but it's not giving me the option today. I even looked on the Rockstar Support page and found nothing; is this a wonderful hidden hot fix?

Edit: *sigh* And of course in typical fashion, complain about something and it gets fixed. Stopped playing for a couple of hours and when I went back on I could change the difficulties again. At least this'll help anybody else who has a similar problem.

Edited by Ham Woopan

I've searched around and can't find anything about this. I always change contact mission difficulties to hard so I get the extra RP bonuses but for some reason I can't change it as it's locked to normal. It worked fine yesterday but it's not giving me the option today. I even looked on the Rockstar Support page and found nothing; is this a wonderful hidden hot fix?

Edit: *sigh* And of course in typical fashion, complain about something and it gets fixed. Stopped playing for a couple of hours and when I went back on I could change the difficulties again. At least this'll help anybody else who has a similar problem.

Yeah my brother noticed this too when we farmed cash with Rooftop Rumble, so I tried it (hosting) and I had no problems switching to HARD. Seems like a temporarily problem.