Jimmy Jenkins Discussion Thread

Grohlvana

YESSSSS! After a combined 7 hours over 2 days of farming for him, he finally appeared! Used the Opportunity farming method, after the first two crates, if you carry on going forward and to the right, there's an additional 8 or so crates around that general area.

Congrats man, if your talking about the extra boxes I show in my video then kudos to u :) :drunk

I'm not to sure exactaly what u mean infinite symbol, I wish I had an infinite gun haha but I got some of the guns cause I've played through twice and a friend droped in my game and desided to give me some also so yeah :uzi:

Thanks for watching:)

You have a gun "assault rifle maybe"? With a sideways 8 which is the infinite symbol. I see it in the loading screens, but i have no idea where to get it. I think you may of gotten the sniper off the warrior cuz that is where i got my shotgun with the gold, black, and red design.

As you're running towards the 2 boxes at the barriers just look to the right and you will see multiple stairs and a raised area. To the right of the stairs is a set of doors and next to them are the 2 boxes.

Look at this video and at 00:25 you will see the area I'm trying to explain.

Exactly like I thought, thanks

You have a gun "assault rifle maybe"? With a sideways 8 which is the infinite symbol. I see it in the loading screens, but i have no idea where to get it. I think you may of gotten the sniper off the warrior cuz that is where i got my shotgun with the gold, black, and red design.

Here's the weapons I had in the video in my pack

Speeedee Badaboom(orange rocket launcher)64386x6

Cutting slagga (orange smg)3007x3

Bad touch ravenger (purple shotgun)8687x16

Auditing hybridfication (pink sniper) 31354

No sideway 8 I see anywhere lol

Edited by RedemtionOWNAGE

Here's the weapons I had in the video in my pack

Speeedee Badaboom(orange rocket launcher)64386x6

Cutting slagga (orange smg)3007x3

Bad touch ravenger (purple shotgun)8687x16

Auditing hybridfication (pink sniper) 31354

No sideway 8 I see anywhere lol

It was your shotgun :|. It has the 3 holes in the side and i thought it was the gun i keep seeing in the loading screens :(. However i do look forward to getting the sniper, thanks :D. Does terramorphous have a chance to drop anything good other than a guaranteed orange class mod?

It was your shotgun :|. It has the 3 holes in the side and i thought it was the gun i keep seeing in the loading screens :(. However i do look forward to getting the sniper, thanks :D. Does terramorphous have a chance to drop anything good other than a guaranteed orange class mod?

I know me and you are way off topic lol but yeah that shotgun owns, but it's not infinite. And I have no clue what loading screens your talking about unless there yours lol. In the vid it only shows a assault rifle and Granade haha. And yeah the sniper is epic man in deception a crit gets me almost 300-400k :) also with terra yes he has a chance of dropping other orange stuff so far my friend found. " the hide of terramorphous" :drunk

I know me and you are way off topic lol but yeah that shotgun owns, but it's not infinite. And I have no clue what loading screens your talking about unless there yours lol. In the vid it only shows a assault rifle and Granade haha. And yeah the sniper is epic man in deception a crit gets me almost 300-400k :) also with terra yes he has a chance of dropping other orange stuff so far my friend found. " the hide of terramorphous" :drunk

The topic pretty much completed a while back with mutliple confirmations of wlp, creature dome, and opportunity. The loadiing screen is like when you are traveling at the bottom right there are guns that are spinning, and 1 gun i keep seeing is what looks like a cool assault rifle with the infinite symbol and its red and gray. It looks so bad ass.

The topic pretty much completed a while back with mutliple confirmations of wlp, creature dome, and opportunity. The loadiing screen is like when you are traveling at the bottom right there are guns that are spinning, and 1 gun i keep seeing is what looks like a cool assault rifle with the infinite symbol and its red and gray. It looks so bad ass.

Nope still not getting it lol u should tell me a time lol cause I dont see nothing haha

Finally found him, said fuck it and got to the WLP quest on TVH mode. Went to those four cardboard boxes, opened the one with the ECHO in it (because he usually seems to spawn in that one) he popped out and I killed him even though he was 44 and I was 39, and the Achievement popped.

Good luck everybody, and I would suggest doing it that way since he seems to spawn a ton more if you're actually doing the quest, he popped on my first try doing that method.

I feel bad saying this but I found him on my 6th try using the Opportunity method... I didn't find any loot midgets the first five so I was like this is going to take FOREVER! But I lucked out :p Haha this isn't meant to gloat I'm just trying to tell you guys where I found him at

[EDIT] However it is worth mentioning I had 3 days of playtime prior to this happening so I guess it was bound to happen eventually

Nope still not getting it lol u should tell me a time lol cause I dont see nothing haha

Its not in the video lol. When you are playing by yourself and you fast travel from sanctuary to anywhere the game will load, while it is doing that, there will probably be a weapon spinning at the bottom right hand corner. I keep seeing a assault rifle with a infinite symbol on it when the game is loading and i wish to obtain it >:D.

Its not in the video lol. When you are playing by yourself and you fast travel from sanctuary to anywhere the game will load, while it is doing that, there will probably be a weapon spinning at the bottom right hand corner. I keep seeing a assault rifle with a infinite symbol on it when the game is loading and i wish to obtain it >:D.

Ohhhhhh sry lol I'm a big derp hahaha :uzi::drunk

I feel bad saying this but I found him on my 6th try using the Opportunity method... I didn't find any loot midgets the first five so I was like this is going to take FOREVER! But I lucked out :p Haha this isn't meant to gloat I'm just trying to tell you guys where I found him at

[EDIT] However it is worth mentioning I had 3 days of playtime prior to this happening so I guess it was bound to happen eventually

Sometimes people get lucky man and you got extremely lucky congrats man, and I assume u watched my video so thanks :):(

So I've tried all the spots for over 8 hours +. Still nothing. Can someone please, please message me and let me kill him if they happen to have him spawn in their game...

This is the worst challenge ever! The one thing that is challenging about this is not losing your mind, how many times do you have to kill him for level 5?

gamertag: MRChubles

I will of course give you any loot I have that you want , please help me out.

Found him in Opportunity behind the barrier! I literally freaked out when I saw him and my friends were concerned for my sanity. I attached a shitty quality cell phone picture for anyone who wants to get a glimpse of the little bastard.

Haha looks like exactaly how I found him in my video haha and the same box, cheers man