Import from F4?

Evo Kazz

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't mind the extra Cr so I can get a pretty good car list straight away and stick with it for the duration of the game for different events etc

Same here. Cruising for hours in a nice car, a few hours after you get in the game would be awesome. These extra Cr from import may help achieve that goal :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the, "May The Forza Be With You"

"You received free cars for being a loyal Forza fan!"

Has anything to do with the import option from Forza 4.

Just wondering as i 1000g FM4, but not got a save anymore.

So i'm wondering if i need to go out a get a copy of FM4 to put a save file on my HD, as i'm thinking i might not get the achievement, if i not got a save file.....

Thanks....

Does anyone know if the, "May The Forza Be With You"

"You received free cars for being a loyal Forza fan!"

Has anything to do with the import option from Forza 4.

Just wondering as i 1000g FM4, but not got a save anymore.

So i'm wondering if i need to go out a get a copy of FM4 to put a save file on my HD, as i'm thinking i might not get the achievement, if i not got a save file.....

Thanks....

Very likely. They did it with FM4, and even though this isn't a Turn10 product it still has the bloodline and heritage of Forza Main. I'd go ahead and get a save game going just in case.

• 3 weeks later...
thanks dude. so you dont get any cash then just cars /

I honestly didn't pay attention to the money part. It very well could've imported some money. But I'm not 100% sure.

I didn't have that much money in Forza 4, and I started Forza-horizon by jumping straight into mulitiplayer, where I kept getting large sums of cash as rewards. By the time I started the single player part of the game, I had already built up a good sized bankroll. So I haven't a clue as to whether or not it gifted me any loyalty money.

Sorry if this doesn't help much....

I got 4 free cars from the Forza community not including pre-order DLC but no achievement?

...edit.... Managed this when back into garage after seeing video on other thread. Mini and a DS 3 there along with the Viper, Saleen etc

Edited by Blackdog35