GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

I didn't get The Monument of Truth, Subversive or A Fairy Day's Pay even though I did the missions. Haven't used cheats either, do you need to get gold in the missions or something for the achievement to unlock, or are they just glitched for me?

Definitely sounds like a glitch. You're 100% sure you did the corresponding mission?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have about twelve missions left and they show up on my Social Club. Hopefully I can just replay them, if not then I guess I have to play this incredible game over again! :woop:

Shame shame!

Perhaps completing the mission again will net you the achievements, or maybe someone else might have an answer/had the same thing happen to them.

I purchased every upgrade for my vehicle, left no achievement. Went back in bought all new upgrades to my vehicle. Left no achievement switched characters took their car to shop all new upgrades left no achievement went back in all new upgrades no achievement. Have spent a ton of money in upgrades on top of upgrades no achievement.

Updating the guide...

Altruist Acolyte isn't missable, really. There's actually more than 6 random encounters in which you can bring a stranger up there...AND, the game automatically tells you that you should bring them there the very first time a stranger gets into your car. I've even added a picture of the perfect time to get this done.

EDIT: Further updating....not going to list Wanted: Alive or Alive as missable either...as there are 5+ opportunities in which you can get this, and the VERY first one is not only detailed here, but it appears on your map as soon as Trevor is playable so there's no missing the mission.

No, they're both missable.

[spoiler=dak1]Both need to be done by Trevor and you have the option of killing Trevor at the end. As you know, once he's gone he's gone for good, thereby rendering these unachievable (for that playthrough)

Just because you have multiple chances at an achievement, doesn't mean it's not missable. If you reach any point in the game where it is no longer possible to go back and get an achievement then it's missable.

I know this a stupid question, but where can I get a plane AND helicopter with ease?

I'm looking to do the Knife/bridges but only place I can get a plane is the airport but it's not a stunt version, and I have no clue on where I can get a helicopter.

I've just unlocked this. You need to get one Gold medal in the following activities:

Triathlon

Street Race (The Stranger mission "Shift Work" is the only one I've done, and you need to get Gold on it.)

Sea Race

Off-Road Race

Flight School (I've done them all to Gold with Michael)

Shooting Range (I've only done the Pistol one, all to Gold)

I've done 2 Assassination missions and only 1 Arms Trafficking Air. I earned Gold in them, so I can't confirm if they're needed.

I've done no Assassinations/Arms Trafficking and I've just unlocked the achievement.

1 Street Race: Gold

1 Sea Race: Gold

1 Off-Road Race: Gold

Flight School: Variety

Shooting Range: Variety

I know this a stupid question, but where can I get a plane AND helicopter with ease?

I'm looking to do the Knife/bridges but only place I can get a plane is the airport but it's not a stunt version, and I have no clue on where I can get a helicopter.

I used the plane at the airport for all of them, and I used the Frogger from the airport for 48/50 bridges, and then the Buzzard from the NOOSE base for the last 2.

i know it's been said before but i'm just confirming that you DON'T have to get a gold in shift work for multi-disciplined, i just got the achievement and i did:

sea race-gold

off-road race-gold

triathlon-gold

shooting range-all done gold in some

flight school-up to touchdown all gold

shift work-silver

i think it counts coming in first place as a gold medal in shift work.

I used the plane at the airport for all of them, and I used the Frogger from the airport for 48/50 bridges, and then the Buzzard from the NOOSE base for the last 2.

Not sure what the frogger is, only plane I've got from the airport was a private jet like one.

Also, where's the NOOSE base? I've not done a massive amounts of the story (32 mission), so I may not of come across this yet.

Still trying to figure out how to get enough money to buy properties!

Not sure what the frogger is, only plane I've got from the airport was a private jet like one.

Also, where's the NOOSE base? I've not done a massive amounts of the story (32 mission), so I may not of come across this yet.

Still trying to figure out how to get enough money to buy properties!

I don't have a picture so you'll have to try to decipher my directions. :p

On the far right of the map is an Ammunation on the main road. A little down from that is a road that curves around and looks like it leads straight off in to the water. The NOOSE base is there.

The Frogger is the Helicopter that spawns in the Sandy Shores Airport on the helipad. The plane is in the McKenzie Field Hanger that you can buy.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but an somewhat quick and easy way to get A Lot of Cheddar is to spend all your money on stocks then buy them back instantly so you get the same amount back. If you do this over and over again it adds to your total and it will pop in no time.

Nice one, this is the only achievement I was really worrying about. Seemed like it'd be a huge grind.

So I have a question... Has anyone had trouble triggering the last jumping event with Dom? It's called, 'Uncalculated Risk'. I thought I'd maybe need to finish all skydive and base jumps but it didn't show after that either.

Edit; never mind, I somehow missed one heli-jump. Dom appeared right after completing it :)

Edit 2; wow! After only getting silver on, 'Uncalculated Risk', I went to replay the mission to get a gold medal. I skipped the cut scene where you talk to the dog again and suddenly lost $23,000,000~ leaving me with only $23 :confused::confused: ...Safe to say I reloaded the previous auto save. What's that all about?

Edited by TayTheDay

so how comes the guide says I cant get the kifflom achievement after completing the story?

Work it out. Why do people insist on constantly asking the same question 6000 times? There is an option you can choose at the end of the game that causes a certain event that makes certain characters unable to finish the achievements linked to them. It's not rocket science to understand what happens...

To avoid missing anything, just do what the guide says and choose option C. That's all you need to do. Choose option C. If you want to see the other options, replay the mission and choose them, but for your main save just pick option C.

Work it out. Why do people insist on constantly asking the same question 6000 times? There is an option you can choose at the end of the game that causes a certain event that makes certain characters unable to finish the achievements linked to them. It's not rocket science to understand what happens...

To avoid missing anything, just do what the guide says and choose option C. That's all you need to do. Choose option C. If you want to see the other options, replay the mission and choose them, but for your main save just pick option C.

oh I chose option C at the end, I just thought there was something wrong with that mission line after the game ends

should really say missable not you cant get it after you do the last 5 missions :p

No, choose option A or B. C will make you miss the achievements. 100% Guaranteed!

Choosing C will actually make Chop attack you and kill you whenever you end up at the hospital after being wasted. Making the game almost impossible to continue with. My advice is if you have gotten Chop during the game, delete your save and/or trade in the game.

For the Kifflom! achievement, the Tornado vehicle has a set spawn instead of just appearing in traffic.

Locate the Ammu-Nation which is 2/9 on the map. With this on your left, head east along the main road. 2 blocks along, you'll come to a junction and right in front of you is a 247 Supermarket and to the right an 'Auto Exotic' garage which has the words "Domestic - Japanese - European' along the top of it. The Tornado is parked right in the Auto Exotic parking lot. Exact place the email picture shows you.

I don't have a picture so you'll have to try to decipher my directions. :p

On the far right of the map is an Ammunation on the main road. A little down from that is a road that curves around and looks like it leads straight off in to the water. The NOOSE base is there.

The Frogger is the Helicopter that spawns in the Sandy Shores Airport on the helipad. The plane is in the McKenzie Field Hanger that you can buy.

Well I managed to find a helicopter and brought the Helipad place. I don't have enough money for the airfield yet, so I'm going to have to come back the knife flights when I've got the doe to buy it.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap