Achievement Guide & Road Map

When you finally hit it you will know :) The arrow will hit and drop down at an angle, I hit it during the archery blitz quite a few time and thought it was glitched. But it doesnt unlock in that mode unfortunately, But have hit it no end of times now. Dont worry it will happen eventually. Best not to think about it and it will just happen, unless you never hit near the 10 spot :)

Thanks mate, I got it a few days ago, but least everyone knows now that when U hit it and the camera falls out of the board along with ur arrow dangling down it shud pop up, thanks for confirming guys! =]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1952/5-tYHG4=.jpg Glorious Results-30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png.

You have won a total of 5 Gold medals in Quick Matches or Custom Matches.

This cannot be boosted, not that I'm aware of anyway. Pretty straight forward win 5 Gold medals. Doesn't have to be in a row, it's accumulated over your online play. Easiest way I did this was through

"Custom Games" and picked "Track Events".

I just finished boosting this with my older brother Kyzer Sosei by choosing Custom Match>Versus>Table Tennis. It took a couple trys to get a match together but once we did took turns winning .

Do not understand the Personal Best achievement

Pretty sure I've beaten my previous personal bests in all the events where I had a time/score, but no achievement

Think the only one giving me trouble is the Keirin, but I'm sure I posted a time in Olympic mode qualifying, then beat it in the final. Can't seem to do better than 41.09 :(

EDIT: Nvm got it, beat my 9.65 in the 100m (with a 9.44 :))

Edited by mott1993

Thanks for the guide. The videos on the 400 metre sprint, kerin and sculls were great. I went from 49.56sec to 42.74 sec for the 400 m, 42.29 to 40.45 for the kerin and 5.38.0 to 4.48.08 for the sculls thanks to the vids:-)

My gamertag is actually WolfBlade XIII now, not cyberspace.

For the kit Collector, On Hard you only need 25G 2S 1B

I got my silver in Kayak and Keirin, and the bronze in Sculls and Gold in the rest of events.

Thanks to 'Svend Rugaard' from the sister site ps3trophies.org [Link to thread]

Nice for pointing this one out man, I'll get on fixing it in the next few minutes. :)

For the kit Collector, On Hard you only need 25G 2S 1B

I got my silver in Kayak and Keirin, and the bronze in Sculls and Gold in the rest of events.

Thanks to 'Svend Rugaard' from the sister site ps3trophies.org [Link to thread]

Hi,

I have 24 gold after 24 events. Just the last four to go..all of which I am bad at...namely the kayak, rapid pistol, table tennis & beach volleyball.

Does it have to be 25 gold,2 silver & 1 bronze? Or, as I am on 72 points and only need 8 more points for the kit collector achievement, can it be say four silvers at 2 points each, or 2 gold and one silver and no medal for rapid pistol (for example) for the 8 points etc?

Cheers

Hi,

I have 24 gold after 24 events. Just the last four to go..all of which I am bad at...namely the kayak, rapid pistol, table tennis & beach volleyball.

Does it have to be 25 gold,2 silver & 1 bronze? Or, as I am on 72 points and only need 8 more points for the kit collector achievement, can it be say four silvers at 2 points each, or 2 gold and one silver and no medal for rapid pistol (for example) for the 8 points etc?

Cheers

I really don't know tbh!

Here's what I would do:

Try and get Silver on Rapid and bronze on Kayak [or vice versa]

I would get Gold on the last 2 events (just to be safe) Table tennis/Volleyball are the easier ones to Gold IMO.

I sucked at kayak and Keirin.

Edited by WoodsMonk

I really don't know tbh!

Here's what I would do:

Try and get Silver on Rapid and bronze on Kayak [or vice versa]

I would get Gold on the last 2 events (just to be safe) Table tennis/Volleyball are the easier ones to Gold IMO.

I sucked at kayak and Keirin.

Thanks for the advice...will do as suggested. My best for kayak on-line multiplayer is 83.60...so,it might be the better one to try for silver as my rapid pistol best is only 2.86.1 and that, according to the hard campaign videos posted on the 'sister site' would just miss the bronze,so, it is the one event of teh last four which will be a pain...

Cheers

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1952/5-h-CGA=.jpg Awesome Foursome-15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png.

Completed a Challenge Set with 4 players.

This was a bit of a bother for me as I didn't have 3 friends around to do this. If you have, then lucky you this will be a breeze. If you'we like me, all alone, load up Challenge 1 with a total of 4

controllers and sit back and prepared to be bored. You only have to complete the Challenge so don't worry about getting 9 Stars, 3 Stars will do.

Refer to Friendly Competition below for tips if you haven't got 4 control pads.

Please note: Only the person who presses start and chooses their save file at the start up screen will get achievements in this mode.

I have just done this achievement and you do not need 3 stars, because I didn't get any and still unlocked the achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1952/-gNCqw==.jpgKit Collector-30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png.

Unlocked all available sporting accessories.

As it goes you only need to get 80 overall points through your run to get everything unlocked. So 80 points on your Medium playthrough, then 80 points in your Hard playthrough.

Thanks to-WoodsMonk for finding this out.

And regarding this achievement you can only get 60 points on meduim because there is only 20 medals available. So you need to gold every event on medium to get 60 points. On hard there are 84 points available so therefore you can only drop 4 points. eg. 4 silvers, or 2 bronzes, or 1 bronze and 2 silvers.

Just thought I would these things incase people are confused like I was to start with.

Thanks for the advice...will do as suggested. My best for kayak on-line multiplayer is 83.60...so,it might be the better one to try for silver as my rapid pistol best is only 2.86.1 and that, according to the hard campaign videos posted on the 'sister site' would just miss the bronze,so, it is the one event of teh last four which will be a pain...

Cheers

UPDATE

I got the kit collector achievement today and I can confirm that you do not need 28 medals but just 80 points. I got 26 gold and one silver...did not get a medal in rapid pistol.

UPDATE

I got the kit collector achievement today and I can confirm that you do not need 28 medals but just 80 points. I got 26 gold and one silver...did not get a medal in rapid pistol.

Cheers for pointing this out man, will add to the guide. :)

And regarding this achievement you can only get 60 points on meduim because there is only 20 medals available. So you need to gold every event on medium to get 60 points. On hard there are 84 points available so therefore you can only drop 4 points. eg. 4 silvers, or 2 bronzes, or 1 bronze and 2 silvers.

Just thought I would these things incase people are confused like I was to start with.

I have just done this achievement and you do not need 3 stars, because I didn't get any and still unlocked the achievement.

You need at least 3 stars to pass the challenge man, that's why I said at least 3 stars will do, :)

Thanks for pointing both these out, mind is just blah at the moment you know how it is, but I'll probably get around to fixing it properly on Sunday, whilst hungover of course. ;D

Edited by Ravenous IE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...