mw3 boost ?

Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob, your talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats (accidentally) if u think I'm a noob ill face u 1 on 1 in a quick scope match and throw your ass on youtube there is a way to talk to people but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that u probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school.... i hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation, so far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree... you are the only ass hole here so study that and as i said earlier face me 1 on 1 ill show you what this noob can do.

Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob, your talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats (accidentally) if u think I'm a noob ill face u 1 on 1 in a quick scope match and throw your ass on youtube there is a way to talk to people but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that u probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school.... i hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation, so far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree... you are the only ass hole here so study that and as i said earlier face me 1 on 1 ill show you what this noob can do.

Lol another call of youtube tryhard trying to further his internet ego.... move along child. As for calling someone an "illiterate who dropped out of school".

1. Look up the meaning of illiterate

Illiterate = someone who cant read or write.

Not someone who doesnt engage in a conversation in a civilized manner.

2. You can't form a sentence or paragraph for that matter. Seems your the one who dropped out of school ? 70+ words in one sentence?

Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob, you're talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats accidentally. If you think I'm a noob I'll face you 1 on 1 in a quick scope match, and throw your ass on youtube. There is a way to talk to people, but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that you probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school. I hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation. So far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree. You are the only ass hole here so study that and as I said earlier, face me 1 on 1 and I'll show you what this noob can do.

Calling someone illiterate while making so many mistakes? LOL

I will trickshot the shit out of you!

God, where do I begin?

Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob,

You spelled my name wrong and there is no tone. I was clearly stating I was being a smart ass and for good reason- you're a dumb ass.

your talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats (accidentally)

It's "you're" for starters.. And, no one gives two shits if you're a 'legit' 20 prestige. No one gives a shit if you're an illegitimate 20 prestige. No one gives a shit what prestige you are or who you are.

if u think I'm a noob ill face u 1 on 1 in a quick scope match and throw your ass on youtube

I called you a noob because you are a noob to these forums. You're an idiot who cannot read the rules or grasp common sense. That is why you're a noob. And, as far as quick scoping goes- it's fucking dumb. If you quick scope daily and put videos on Youtube for all the world to view, you need to get a life you loser. You know who watches those videos on Youtube? Losers who sit in their mom's basements all their lives or kids under the age of twelve, which I am assuming you are. It's not cool and it's really pathetic that you're showing off what every other ten-year-old has done.

there is a way to talk to people but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that u probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school....

I was actually being pretty nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt, moron. I could have called you an idiot from the start and belittled you, but I was being rather sarcastic about the entire situation. And I am an accounting major at my local university graduating with honors as well as obtaining my Master's Degree in a year. How's that for dropping out of school? And another thing- if you're going to call an individual illiterate, make sure you proofread your shit first. Your grammatical errors are appalling and embarrassing.

i hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation, so far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree... you are the only ass hole here so study that

Do you even understand what you just said? Did you even read what I replied back to you? We have a thread for searching for online play. USE it. It is a simple process that allows the overall Modern Warfare 3 thread to not be cluttered. You also hold 'grudges' against individuals over the internet? Grow some balls.

And finally,

as i said earlier face me 1 on 1 ill show you what this noob can do.

Do you go to school and tell all your friends about the one-versus-one match-ups you have the night before? Life doesn't revolve around Call of Duty. There is a lot more to this world than video games kid.

God, where do I begin?

You spelled my name wrong and there is no tone. I was clearly stating I was being a smart ass and for good reason- you're a dumb ass.

It's "you're" for starters.. And, no one gives two shits if you're a 'legit' 20 prestige. No one gives a shit if you're an illegitimate 20 prestige. No one gives a shit what prestige you are or who you are.

I called you a noob because you are a noob to these forums. You're an idiot who cannot read the rules or grasp common sense. That is why you're a noob. And, as far as quick scoping goes- it's fucking dumb. If you quick scope daily and put videos on Youtube for all the world to view, you need to get a life you loser. You know who watches those videos on Youtube? Losers who sit in their mom's basements all their lives or kids under the age of twelve, which I am assuming you are. It's not cool and it's really pathetic that you're showing off what every other ten-year-old has done.

I was actually being pretty nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt, moron. I could have called you an idiot from the start and belittled you, but I was being rather sarcastic about the entire situation. And I am an accounting major at my local university graduating with honors as well as obtaining my Master's Degree in a year. How's that for dropping out of school? And another thing- if you're going to call an individual illiterate, make sure you proofread your shit first. Your grammatical errors are appalling and embarrassing.

Do you even understand what you just said? Did you even read what I replied back to you? We have a thread for searching for online play. USE it. It is a simple process that allows the overall Modern Warfare 3 thread to not be cluttered. You also hold 'grudges' against individuals over the internet? Grow some balls.

And finally,

Do you go to school and tell all your friends about the one-versus-one match-ups you have the night before? Life doesn't revolve around Call of Duty. There is a lot more to this world than video games kid.

Round of applause everyone

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really hoping you're trolling.