The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Not bitching but yesterday I decided to hover a helicopter outside my friend's apartment (guessing where his windows would be and sitting right in front of them to surprise him when he joined my game.) Anyway, I decide to crash the chopper into his apartment window (he said that I was right in front of him) and the game freezes and gives me a grey stripey screen.

I assume that the freeze was due to my shenanigans :p because the screen was different than anything I've ever seen...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent a message and thank you SO much for the offer! :)

I think I need to join a crew. Finally decided to go back to the multiplayer setting online (instead of a solo invite-only session) and I lost half of my money within two minutes. Basically, I spawned, someone shot me before I could take two steps, I respawned, they ran me over, I respawned, they ran me over again, I respawned, they shot me, I respawned, they ran me over AGAIN. That last time I didn't die right away, so they kept me pinned under their car while they reversed and drove forward repeatedly over my body.

Mind you - the whole time this was going on I was TRYING to send myself to another session.

This is seriously unreal. My death/kill ratio is now at .30 because I don't even have enough money to buy bullets so I can fight back. I do NOT suck this badly at games!! I just keep having rotten luck, like today spawning pretty much right on top of a bloodthirsty asshole. In the two minutes I was in that session, I didn't even get 10 steps from my original spawn point.

WTF!?! How can you be so unlucky? ^^

You can join my crew, if you want. It's not big, just me and another friend who hasn't been online for like a month xD But I got holidays already and I am on most of the time, and try to get to lvl 100. I can help you on your feet until then. (because once I'm Rank 100 I'll prolly not play this anymore. I got more than enough other games on my list :p I'm rank 91 already now, though)

Here is my offer:

Join my crew and I'll try to protect you as good as I can, while you find yourself a good car that you want. Give the car to me and let me upgrade it to the max. When I drive out of LS costums you get in the car and get the tracker/insurance for it. So then you have a fully upgraded car which should help you with winning races.

I can also play "Coveted" with you a few times. It gives 12k$ and about 1.9k RP in 5 minutes. Hopefully we can get you to a level where you can buy a good gun, so this sad story ends^^

I know what a pain in the ass GTA online can be, and with your bad luck it must be even worse. There is still a lot of online time waiting for you, if you want all the achievements, so I guess a bit of help at the start would be nice. Maybe that way the unfair side of this game can be compensated a bit ;)

PM me on my GT if you want: Antr0p0phagus (that's zeros)

That's really depressing. If you want, send my gt a message asking for an invite and I'll do some jobs with you. There's a mission you can replay that gives about 1800 experience and 12k money that we can do if you still need help.

My Gamertag is SQEAGY 4 LIFE

Out of interest hat mission is it? As im getting sick of just how long it takes to level up. The max level is 999 and after 55 hours of playing I'm only level 46 (tbh im not constantly doing jobs/racing but due to the slowness i get put of it as the rewards for doing them are slim). They really need to sort out the leveling system before too many people get bored, me for one.

Out of interest hat mission is it? As im getting sick of just how long it takes to level up. The max level is 999 and after 55 hours of playing I'm only level 46 (tbh im not constantly doing jobs/racing but due to the slowness i get put of it as the rewards for doing them are slim). They really need to sort out the leveling system before too many people get bored, me for one.

It's Coveted. If you're above level 36, hit start and than RB to go to the Online Section. Then you hit Jobs, Rockstar Created, Host and go to missions and just go to Coveted and when you finish hit X to replay it.

I'm looking for more people to play with online, either for the craic or do jobs with, as I've noticed not many people seem to play anymore.....unless I keep getting put in half full to empty game worlds? Gamertag: PabloUK85

I guess it's common across pretty much all racing games, but why are there so many tossers who constantly try to smash you off the road instead of actually trying to race? I accept that collisions and crashes can happen on certain routes, but when people make a point of tapping your back end there is literally no point.

Also, it's pretty sad that some players only host modified car races, is it just me or does it show they're not actually that good? Does make it more funny when I beat them in a non-modded car :nana

I guess it's common across pretty much all racing games, but why are there so many tossers who constantly try to smash you off the road instead of actually trying to race? /QUOTE]

I have never played a single racing game where this doesn't hold true.

I'm hearing more and more about ridiculous bounties and people with billions of dollars in online, so I'm sure people have figured out how to do it.

Would suck if you got banned or thrown in the cheating pool for it :/

R* has officially stated that they won't ban or penalize anyone who is the recipient of ill-gotten money from hackers. I'm glad that's the case, because I've been "gifted" $200m in my last two sessions. :eek:

Thank you SO much for the offer, N00del! :) Since I was last on here I wound up finding a crew and the crazy mad money I got is somewhat helping me out with ammo, upgraded guns, upgraded cars, and all that jazz. I'd still love to play with some peeps looking to boost cheevos because the people I'm with aren't overly focused on that. The racing cheevos are the ones I want to boost the most because they piss me off SO much that I want to hurt something badly. As of this point, I still haven't finished a race due to the assholes who constantly use pit maneuvers.

One serious gripe I'm having with this game right now is that I'm in a session with a bunch of hackers who are making it impossible to play. These six people all have -$9,999,999,999 bounties on their heads, which means the person who kills them will lose all of their money thousands of times over. The hackers are running around slaughtering everyone because nobody dares touch them. They're camping apartments and respray shops.

Oh, and someone just got a $10,000,100,000 bounty put on their head while I was typing that last sentence. That will also break people's games because once you earn over something like $2.3b, your money will roll over into a negative amount.

Edited by Ten Foot Bunny

I guess it's common across pretty much all racing games, but why are there so many tossers who constantly try to smash you off the road instead of actually trying to race? /QUOTE]

I have never played a single racing game where this doesn't hold true.

I've been lucky enough to race in about 15 or 20 where they've been completely fair and raced properly. That's out of about 120 or more races though........not exactly great. Always feel an element of justice when someone tries to T-bone you or smash into the back and you watch them crash/fly off the cliff as you slam the brakes on. Priceless

R* has officially stated that they won't ban or penalize anyone who is the recipient of ill-gotten money from hackers. I'm glad that's the case, because I've been "gifted" $200m in my last two sessions. :eek:

Thank you SO much for the offer, N00del! :) Since I was last on here I wound up finding a crew and the crazy mad money I got is somewhat helping me out with ammo, upgraded guns, upgraded cars, and all that jazz. I'd still love to play with some peeps looking to boost cheevos because the people I'm with aren't overly focused on that. The racing cheevos are the ones I want to boost the most because they piss me off SO much that I want to hurt something badly. As of this point, I still haven't finished a race due to the assholes who constantly use pit maneuvers.

One serious gripe I'm having with this game right now is that I'm in a session with a bunch of hackers who are making it impossible to play. These six people all have -$9,999,999,999 bounties on their heads, which means the person who kills them will lose all of their money thousands of times over. The hackers are running around slaughtering everyone because nobody dares touch them. They're camping apartments and respray shops.

Oh, and someone just got a $10,000,100,000 bounty put on their head while I was typing that last sentence. That will also break people's games because once you earn over something like $2.3b, your money will roll over into a negative amount.

I've never been in a game like that yet, sounds absolutely mental! To think Rockstar "claimed" they were putting all their efforts towards addressing the glitches/hacking loopholes, yet it seems just as bad, if not worse, than it was before.

I'd be more than happy to help you out with the races if you want to add me. There's a few online achievements I still need, especially want the rally car one as either no-one wants to play that mode at all, or you get put with someone who doesn't have a clue

I've been lucky enough to race in about 15 or 20 where they've been completely fair and raced properly. That's out of about 120 or more races though........not exactly great. Always feel an element of justice when someone tries to T-bone you or smash into the back and you watch them crash/fly off the cliff as you slam the brakes on. Priceless

It was like this in Nascar, I could find a session with some nice southern gentlemen and race for 15-20 races, and then some ass would join and be a complete douche, wrecking everyone.

I'd be more than happy to help you out with the races if you want to add me. There's a few online achievements I still need, especially want the rally car one as either no-one wants to play that mode at all, or you get put with someone who doesn't have a clue

Cool, thanks! :D I saw your invite but didn't have a chance to accept it yet. I'm trying to play while in a house that's crazy packed with family for the next couple of days.

I can't believe single player is still so glitchy.

If I am online, loading a save other than the one that loads up when you start the game causes the game to freeze (replaying a mission loads after its completed so thats out as well). So If I want to load a game, I have disconnect from the internet and start playing the game offline

Now If I go to the internet from my phone, the internet closes, and everything glitches out, I can't switch between characters etc. So If I want to use the internet I have to use an email/text message that contains a hyperlink and connect via that.

It still bugs me now, but why the f*** did Rockstar made an absolute balls up of the iFruit app? Not only did they alienate android users by making the app exclusive to iPhone users (thus effectively giving them special treatment and first choice to train Chop and make custom plates - may not seem that important, but it was a serious marketing flaw that cannot be overlooked), but then made matters worse by releasing the app for the most up-to-date android devices......alienating even more customers in the process!

Given all the hype and excitement that surrounds GTA V, Rockstar have lost a bit of respect through this title...maybe even a small percentage of their loyal fan-base.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread