Club Race Victory achievement trading thread

doadea

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We only need four people to do this right? Two people in each club and total of 6 times so everyone will get the achievement.

Anyone who wants to get the achievement (four people) writes there gamertag below this post. I can make a club and send a message when I see all the people online at the same time and then we can do it. I really want the achievement as soonest possible.

We only need four people to do this right? Two people in each club and total of 6 times so everyone will get the achievement.

Anyone who wants to get the achievement (four people) writes there gamertag below this post. I can make a club and send a message when I see all the people online at the same time and then we can do it. I really want the achievement as soonest possible.

I need this as well

I started a club last night - SLI -(Sexual Longevity Issues). I need some people to join.

I need basically all the online achievements. Club and ranked. Interested? Let's race!

In another club? Let's race!

Looking for gamers over 25... and please, no one that flippin sings all the damn time, these kids think they can launch a singing career through their headsets! Surround sound just makes it worse!

Tag: Basackward