Alan Wake Color Coded Collectibles Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone else has said, great guide :) Currently using it on my first playthrough, I've only had minor trouble with one item:

Coffee Thermos (63/100): Continue on until you come to another fork in the road. Get out of the car and go right. It’s next to the right path you could have turned on, by a rusty tractor again.

The description is a bit vague about specifically where it is. It's very dark (obviously ...) and you keep getting attacked, which made me basically want to just run and grab it but I couldn't find it. Hopefully I'm not nitpicking, I did find it after a bit of searching.

It's not really next to the right path, it's basically an equal distance from both the path you were on and the right path. So you have to stop a little bit before the fork, get out and head right and you should see the tractor.

Thanks again for the guide, its easily one of the best collectible guides I've seen :)

Edited by RadiantViper

I would like to thank you soooooo much for putting your time into this. This guide has really helped me a tonne. I had sixteen achievements last night, but now I have eight achievements left. Half were found thanks to your guide man. So, thanks again.

'Ere's to the Old Gods of Asgard! :drunk

I'm missing a few manuscript pages, can someone help me please. The pages i'm missing don't add up to the guide.

Can someone tell me which page #'s from the guide i'm missing.

The pages I don't have are as follows.. (in number order of the in-game manuscript list)

Episode 1

Page #10, 11, 12 (Nightmare) & 13 (Nightmare)

Episode 3

Page #9, 12 (Nightmare), 23 (Nightmare) & 25 (Nightmare)

Episode 4

Page #19 & 20

Episode 6

Page #7 (Nightmare)

Thanks.

I am missing 1 manuscript bin episode 5 , I thought I followed the guide to the letter but still am missing one, its the one in-between * Barry in sheriff station* and *wakes plan* . If anyone can tell me which one in the guide it is I missed on the play-through I will be most grateful. Many thanks. :)

I am missing 1 manuscript bin episode 5 , I thought I followed the guide to the letter but still am missing one, its the one in-between * Barry in sheriff station* and *wakes plan* . If anyone can tell me which one in the guide it is I missed on the play-through I will be most grateful. Many thanks. :)

Go to your Extras menu and find out what one you don't have, then use the info following the guide that lists all the manuscrips by number and show you which ones they are!

Go to your Extras menu and find out what one you don't have, then use the info following the guide that lists all the manuscrips by number and show you which ones they are!
IT's is the eigth down form the top that I am missing, how do I know what number that is in the walkthrough? I did not think they appeared in a particular order? As I said the one I am missing is a normal manuscript level five the clicker, the one that should appear inbetween Barry in sheriff station and wakes plan. Thanks for any assistance.

This is a great guide! Everything in one place, easy to understand. When i saw 5-6 guides for just collectibles, i said - "Not even with a gun to my head", but this, i'm gonna follow. I'll sit down some day and collect them all. Thanks!