What was your first 360 game, and did you complete it?

ApochWeiss

As I stared at my 360 games the other day and considered getting rid of some of them, I thought whether I wanted to get rid of Dead Rising. It was WHY I bought the 360 and was the first game I got for it. It's a shame I never finished it, maybe I will some day when I replace my 360s, I don't trust either of them at this point and the one 12 hour (?) long achievement will probably wind up failing at 11 hours 58 minutes knowing my luck.

So, out of curiosity, what was the first game you bought for your 360, how many achievements did you get or did you even finish the campaign/story, and did you get rid of it? And for added fun, do you remember when you bought it?

Dead Rising

360/1000 pts.

purchased August 11th, 2005 if I remember correctly.

I still have yet to finish the main story to the game, I just have too much fun killing the damned zombies when I decide to play. I also find the amount of points unlocked so far, with it being my 1st game, to be a bit ironic :D Can't part with it at all.

So, how about you guys? Still clinging on the 1st game for sentimental reasons?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first 360 game was Need For Speed Most Wanted (Actually I did have Chromehounds before I got a 360, gave a GBA SP away, got that and traded it in instantly for double the price I'd get for the GBA SP), which I got for Christmas with my Xbox.

I only have about 65 points on it, because I couldn't be arsed to play through it, plus my friend managed to crack the disc so it wouldn't play.

Also you missed a word out in your title. :p

Well, I received my first 360 as a gift on Christmas, in 2007. It came with two games and an extra controller. One of the games was PGR3. The other DOA4.

I played PGR first and am happy to say I have completed it. DOA4 on the other hand, is a pain in the ass. I have 635/1000. As I said in another thread, I need about 2 weeks of free time and plenty of happy pills to even attempt to complete it.

I still own both games. I am however a collector, so it is to be expected.

*Edit-- Oops, thinking back, it was actually Christmas 2006. lol.

Edited by Shelton

My very first game was Rainbow Six Vegas, and I have a huge score of 0 in it. Back then, I played the game, completed the story and never played it again. I don't think I realised how much more could be done with the game. I didn't even have a gold account until 2008. It's weird though, because I'm pretty sure I should have gotten some sort of achievement by playing through the game. Oh well, I think that has made me want to play it again and try and get some achievements.

Yes, you should have gotten something for beating the story. Each level finished in Single Player gets you an achievement, and beating 1 level in Co-op gets you an achievement.

Hmmm, that is strange. Maybe I played it on another tag. In fact that must of been the reason, because I didn't have LIVE so I probably just made one of those offline tags.

I think It was either DiRT standing at 995, Full Auto at 815 or PGR3 at 535. Not sure which I got first.

Reasons I have not finished the full 1000

DiRT - Disc broke when I was about to win an online rally for one of the last achievements. :(

Full Auto: Full Auto medals are hard to get (for me) and I could never find any one online.

PGR3: The rest of the achievements I need are hard to get IMO.

Well, I received my first 360 as a gift on Christmas, in 2007.

I got (Ok my brother and I got.) Xbox360 at the same time too. I also got Bioshock at the same time.

I only played it through once and got 810/1250 gamerscore from it. I still have it and I don't plan on getting rid of it. Think I will play it through again when I get few other games that I'm working on finished.

I bought an Elite console in September 2007, and bought a copy of PDZ for 20 bucks from Blockbuster. I played it at my friends before, and the first game was one of my favourites from the n64.

I never completed PDZ, it is such a grind at times.

615/1000g

36/50 achievements

first game was COD 2. that was when the 360 first came out and on my old account which is now my bros. i got 200/1000 on it haha. but on my new account i got 1000/1000. still an awesome game which i still have. D-Day was hell!

Edited by Agent Earl