Boss Murderer(s) for Hire (Free)

Frenzied Potato

Its just a title. Asking nicely is the fee. I am one of those fools who cling to the hope that PSU will be updating frequently and more resembling PSP2 then well the trash it has been known for.

What this means in short is if you are going through the agony of leveling and needs tips or direction I can answer questions for the current trend of PSU (Counter Missions where everyone is at, xp etc). The current guide on top by pants party is spot on. I can honestly only add current events and new mission information.

More importantly if you need me to simply kill the bosses for you so you can achievo and cancel subscription I will happily do it.

As for help leveling personally that's an agony that I am not offering :) Although if you manage to find something you can help me get achievement wise we can come to an agreement.

Friend requests w/out messages = ignored.

Any other current guardians who are in the same boat with me can feel free to reply /signed; so there is a list of us who are more then willing to help out achievement seekers.

-Cheers

180 Protranser Maxed out for boss-destroying-achievement-getting-glory

Gt - Frenzied Potato (dont forget the space)

Edited by Frenzied Potato
Spelling, Information adding

I enjoy the game and picked up a subscription which I intend to use, but if possible, I would like to shamelessly beg for meseta.

In PSO, I loved using Forces. I stuck with the FONEWM because of the damage/speed bonus on gi/ra spells, so I'd walked into a room and spam rafoi until everything susceptible was dead. It was rather fun, although to make it work I had to have a high enough level of rafoi.

In this game, it looks like you raise technique skill levels through use. While this is great if you don't want to spend hours and hours and hours hunting for disk drops, it makes it tricky, early in the game, if you can only afford to buy discs for the basic techniques when you intend to use ones that induce area-damage instead.

I don't want to spend a bunch of time leveling the wrong spells, but most of the higher level ones cost quite a bit more than I'll probably be able to afford for a while.

So could you maybe spot me some meseta so I can start leveling the techniques I'm going to actually stick with? Also, will they decrease in TP consumption with higher levels, increase, or stay the same?

Either way, it'd be nice to have someone to just play the game with. If you're looking for someone to play the game with, my GT is Ethereal235, although I'm weak as fuck for now, and relative to you, probably for the foreseeable future.

I enjoy the game and picked up a subscription which I intend to use, but if possible, I would like to shamelessly beg for meseta.

In PSO, I loved using Forces. I stuck with the FONEWM because of the damage/speed bonus on gi/ra spells, so I'd walked into a room and spam rafoi until everything susceptible was dead. It was rather fun, although to make it work I had to have a high enough level of rafoi.

In this game, it looks like you raise technique skill levels through use. While this is great if you don't want to spend hours and hours and hours hunting for disk drops, it makes it tricky, early in the game, if you can only afford to buy discs for the basic techniques when you intend to use ones that induce area-damage instead.

I don't want to spend a bunch of time leveling the wrong spells, but most of the higher level ones cost quite a bit more than I'll probably be able to afford for a while.

So could you maybe spot me some meseta so I can start leveling the techniques I'm going to actually stick with? Also, will they decrease in TP consumption with higher levels, increase, or stay the same?

Either way, it'd be nice to have someone to just play the game with. If you're looking for someone to play the game with, my GT is Ethereal235, although I'm weak as fuck for now, and relative to you, probably for the foreseeable future.

Man, Meseta is SOOOO easy to make. If you really try, you can easily make a half mil in a day.

Man, Meseta is SOOOO easy to make. If you really try, you can easily make a half mil in a day.

Yeah, at higher levels I'm sure it's easy as fuck. If it's anything like PSO, I bet most higher level characters have as much money as they can possibly carry. Doesn't really help me, though, since my character isn't even level 20 yet.

I'm moving on to this game shortly and will be adding you online, I've always wanted to finish this game... I had to dig up another copy of it in order to do this and it's totally next on the list... Anything I should know since it has been a long, long time since I did the original 1000?

• 2 weeks later...
You still willing to help a low leveled 90 like myself with a certain S2 run?

It'd be much appreciated, I can do it whenever you have the time.

Yes I still run people through for achievements. I *think* I added you to help out if not hit me up again. Your name is familiar though or at least the combination of your name:drunk.

I've messaged Frenzied Potato a week ago but since he never responded to me I'm going to assume that he's stopped playing PSU now.

Aye yeah, I dropped one on Monday and never got anything back, so I just assumed they'd either stopped or just weren't online much recently. Maybe try and get everyone here who's interested all together at once?

Aye yeah, I dropped one on Monday and never got anything back, so I just assumed they'd either stopped or just weren't online much recently. Maybe try and get everyone here who's interested all together at once?

That's not a bad idea but I don't know what our chances are when we take on the two level160 bosses back to back lol

Anyway, I'm gonna try asking if anyone is willing to help on the PSO-World forums.

Edited by Dead End Kyo

I hit 90 yesterday.. ready to be done with this game.

*Update* So this morning I was asking for Dark Falz 2 help in game. One person offered, a lvl 180 and we ran through it with no problem. So just a heads up for those trying to get it done.. it doesn't take much!

Edited by Xenolith666

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...