used to love game, but wtf

Breedhate68

OK great game 1200 achievement points and complete game. Moved on to better things. Well I recently checked all 100% games, have a lot and this and dead island weren't there because of DLC. This is bullshit if you don't want to play the game anymore and want to remain 100%. unless you don't care about achievement points, alright, but I like to get closure and not be made to pay money for a DLC I never wanted to play. more or less a form of extortion, buy DLC or lose the 100% completion

• 1 month later...

It’s all part of the gaming experience. Either quit complaining about it, only play games that wont have DLC added on (Disney games and the like) or wait until they release the game of the year/compete edition before you buy/play. DLC is nothing new to Xbox games so you have no reason to be surprised about it.

• 11 months later...

yea i know what you mean i like the fact that on the ps3 once u got 100% on the game u dont have to worry about DLC i had resident evil 5 100% but now i havnt because of DLC :( if you don't go on the game again then the achievement list shouldnt update so should still say 100 :(