Achievement glitch also on FIFA 12!

Mutlucus

As many of you know, FIFA 10 and 11 had an achievement glitch that could glitch you achievements. In FIFA 10 it was done by playing Career Mode with either manual settings or by making 99 players and freeze it by transfering them.

In FIFA 11 you could play with manual settings as a Keeper against Macclesfield for example and freeze it.

This way you could get achievements without actually doing them. It would also happen randomly with the game freezing.

I personally tried and did this because I was lazy and a lot of the achievements were time consuming.

I already guessed that this glitch would exist in the new FIFA, mostly because I know EA and they are too lazy to fix their problems and bugs in their games.

So I am here to tell you guys that the glitch still exist in FIFA 12. I have not done it myself (yet), but my friend played Career Mode and his game froze and he unlocked UT achievements. He didnt do it on purpose, but since he got it there is a way. Maybe a bit similar to the other games, but we will see. I haven't find a way to glitch yet, but I will experiment and see.

If somebody has done this by accident or with purpose, please share your methods. Anyway, thanks to EA who only cares about money rather than their games. The gold pack glitch took 2 days to fix, but when it comes to other bugs they are still there after 3 years.

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone had managed to do this I'm only bothered about the totw player rest I can get legitimately. I'll try later unless someone else has done it as I managed to do the FIFA 11 one

Same, that IF player from a pack is going to be a real nightmare, normally I would never do something like this, but I may make an exception for this one

• 1 month later...

I got four achievements with this glitch on FIFA 12. I have no idea how it happened but my game freezed, like you guys saying and i got "4 for 115G" whilst I was in the Career Mode-menu's. I was in the 2018-2019 season with Barça and it freezed and popped 115G :)

• 1 month later...

I never did this on the last one but if it is back then I'd be tempted to try it. Only need 3 more achievements on this game: 'UT Club Value', 'IF Player' and '50 Hour'. I'd be able to get the UT team ones eventually but I doubt I'd get the 50 hour achievement as the only game-mode I really play is Ultimate Team and for some stupid reason EA decided not to allow game-time to count in this mode. If it did I would have had it ages ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This glitch DOES still work and one guy even said he got over 30 achievements from the freezing glitch. But no one knows exactly how to do it :( I've been trying different manager modes with different settings trying to get my game to glitch but no luck so far....

Glithing is for noobs

Edited by fodbod

My little brother picked this up recently and was playing this morning. As he got his eleventh achievement the game froze, he waited two minutes and then decided to just turn the console off and on again. When he got back online he was up to fifty achievements.

So it unlocked forty achievements at once! Including some for online play and Euro 2012. He has neither an online pass nor the DLC, we have absolutely no idea what triggered it sadly or I would share with you all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got this glitch. It got me 19 achievements, leaving only 2 to complete myself. I think the achievents were random, as I got all Euro 2012 achievements except one and some Ultimate Team and online achievements.

I also don't know how I got it, but I will try to explain everything I did so maybe someone recognizes it.

I was playing a match in Career Mode with PSV in the season 2017/2018 against NAC and won 4-0. After the match I watched the highlights of the match and also saved one. I then continued to the Career menu, but the screen went black. It remained black for a while and suddenly the message saying I got 19 achievements popped up. Then I got a loading screen, but the game didn't continue so after a while I shut the game down. (Note: The game didn't really freeze. The menu music kept playing and the loading icon kept spinning.)

But I doubt there is a method to get this glitch. When I started the game again I had to play the same match again and did everything the same (although I won 4-1 this time), but didn't get the glitch again.

I hope this post helped anyone.

PS: Does anyone know if there are glitchy methods for FIFA 09 similar to the ones in FIFA 10 and 11? I bought the game long after the online servers were shut down, so there are a lot of achievements I can't get. I couldn't find anything in the FIFA 09 forums.