How to get 350 yds passes

archangel33

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

<jk> Well I managed to throw it for 350 yard and my wide receiver almost caught it but he moved a bit to the left to avoid an old lady walking her dog and smacked right into a parked car before he was able to make the catch. Still, the ref was still in the stadium so he just lied and told everyone he caught it and I got the achievement :)</jk>

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<jk> Well I managed to throw it for 350 yard and my wide receiver almost caught it but he moved a bit to the left to avoid an old lady walking her dog and smacked right into a parked car before he was able to make the catch. Still, the ref was still in the stadium so he just lied and told everyone he caught it and I got the achievement :)</jk>

hahahahaahhahaa

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
omg omg im not american an i do not understand this game lol its all the plays tht confuse me :S i got the game as it was the easiest 1000 but wud sme1 tell me wht a down is?

It's when you pass the yellow line with the ball. There's four chances or "downs" to get the ball to the line when you have possesion of the ball (offence). Generally speaking, you only use three of the four downs to try to carry or throw the ball past the yellow 1st down line. The fourth if you did'nt get it to the line to "move the chains" is used to punt the ball as close to the other endzone without it actually goin into the endzone to get it as far away from the endzone your defence is defending.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Why are people trying to play a football game who don't even know the rules of american football?

I played it just because it was 10$ and seeing as how it was an EA 2006 Sports game assumed it had easy achievements. It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to throw the ball to my team mate when everyone is in a line going Hut Hut Hut or something XD . I don't even know how to play football

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Why dont people actually answer the question instead of laughing at the guy. Its been over 2 years and no-one even bothered to answer the question. Yeah I know it was stupid question but American football is a sissy sport with armour. Since this is a dead forum id probably get the achievement by the time you read this but how do you get it? So if I pass to a player that is 10 yards away and I did that 30 times in a match il get the achievement? May seem stupid but I bet alot of you Americans would know nothing about Rugby or Soccer rules!!

• 2 months later...

LOL, Why have so many people in this thread been so retarded and not even answered the question.

Example : How would you feel if someone asked you a question about chess and you have never played before and then everyone took this piss out of you :)

hmm.

I also noticed alot of people asking "Why even buy the game if you dont know how to play", as many people have answered "For the achievement's".

Thanks for the answer in the end, because i was going to make a thread on this because i didnt understand the achievement !