ea don't care

random mr x

an ea employee has told me that as a company ea 'do not care' about customers i was also told this is because they are a big company and 'mugs' will still buy their games i urge any gamer reading this to reply and tell ea that we will not stand for such blatent disregard of the people who essentially pay there wages and that we will boycott there games until they change their attitudes.

Unfourtunately, this happens with a lot of big companies. Activision is another one. All they care about is how much money is being made on their games, and they don't care if they have to take money from a baby to get it.

Luckily for me, I don't buy games because of the "Asshole" Publishers. I buy the games because of the developers. That's where the love is. and that's where it's going to stay.

How does this have to do anything with Bad Company 2?

They just sell it, they didn't have anything with the making of the game.

because ea should check the games they are publishing and that there are no glitches or bugs what do they pay there games testers 15 dollars per hour for if they arent going to sort out the bugs they test for. bad company 2 is an ea published game and generally they are also ea developed or ea own the development company. so if gamers boycott the gmaes they release they will go bankrupt and lose out eventually just because they are a 'big company' doesnt mean they can treat the people that line there pockets like crap.

because ea should check the games they are publishing and that there are no glitches or bugs what do they pay there games testers 15 dollars per hour for if they arent going to sort out the bugs they test for. bad company 2 is an ea published game and generally they are also ea developed or ea own the development company. so if gamers boycott the gmaes they release they will go bankrupt and lose out eventually just because they are a 'big company' doesnt mean they can treat the people that line there pockets like crap.

Like you said with bugs/glitches, it's not the Publisher's job. If they're are any problems with anything game play wise, the Developer's should be able to take care of it. All the publishers do is provide the money to "make" the game. With the amount of money that the Publishers provide, all they want to do is make that money back. By any means necessary.

And, on your boycott idea, it won't work. There have been many attempts to "boycott" a Publisher, but dealing with big business is like playing with fire. All you are going to do is get burned.