Six Meals A Day Trick

Snuggle Boots

When I first started trying to get this, it was almost midnight my time and I already had all the other non-DLC Achievements.

I was connected to Live at this point. I changed my time zone to get the clock to 7:58am, then loaded the game, loaded the second level (no cutscene at the beginning), then exited the level and then the game. I changed my time zone to get 10am on the dot, and repeated the process.

Just after I exited the game the second time I lost my internet connection, so I set my timezone back to regular (Central US) and manually changed the clock to almost noon (11:58am). I loaded the game and second level again, then quit and exited. I manually changed the system clock again, this time to 3:58pm, and when I started the game and loaded the second level, the Achievement popped for me.

Edited by reverendmeta
typo

• 4 weeks later...

I had trouble getting it by altering the time zones so I disconnected from Live and manually changed the clock. I finally got it by doing that and always setting the time to be two minutes before the hour i.e. 9:58am, 11:58pm etc. and then I waited for it to hit 8am, 12pm etc.

I hope this helps anybody who is still having trouble.

Edited by ChocoDK

Because I want to be certain I understand what you mean by

At each meal time I should start and quit a level with these times showing:

For 8am = 07.45-08.15

For 10am= 09.45-10.15

For 12pm= 11.45-12.15

For 4pm = 15.45-16.15

For 6pm = 17.45-18.15

For 12am = 23.45-00.15

thanks

For those having trouble getting this achievement to register using the time zone trick, it is helpful to remember that not all time zones use daylight savings time. Double check that your system time shows one of the times above, and if your having trouble selecting a time zone that shows the right hour, turning DST off (or on) should help.

For what it's worth, I think there might be a difference between hitting "continue" and "load level". I tried a first time just loading up the second level for each of the 6 times, to no avail. But when I went through the times again and hit "continue" each time, I got it on my 5th time (I had previously played at midnight).

Just a thought.

having originally posted saying i couldnt get this achievement no matter what I did,

(i have edited now)

thanks the method of taking DLS off and DC from XBL so you can set the clock exact has worked.

now i have all 200Gs, all with dates and timestamps but this achievement without lol

i think the DLC is a bit expensive just for 50Gs for 300Mp

(although having said that other games I have played I have bought DLC for that cost more for the same)

but this game seems as if it should be cheaper :/ - how they make their money...

Edited by Cable Player

Yep I tried for over a half hour changing every single hour i could until I finally went to forum and saw this post. Then I only made sure it was an even time and just kept at those specific times. This really should be in the guide for sure. If I would have read this in the guide I might have saved myself 30-45 mins! Please update the guide with the accurate time slots

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I just want to point out that the method to change your time zones does indeed work, but you do not have to wait 15 minutes before you switch to the next time zone.

I started this game around 5pm today and finished everything but "Six Meals a Day" around 10:30pm. With this in mind, I knew I only needed to play at 8am, 10am, Noon, and 4pm to unlock the achievement, so I simply adjusted the Time Zones and double checked it with the Time Format to make sure I had the time I needed.

I then loaded up The Maw, hit play game, loaded the level 'Planet Maw' for good measure, and as soon as the level loaded, I hit start then quit so the game would save. I then went to the Dash and just repeated the process back to back and unlocked my achievement just 10 minutes ago. This is a great time saving method, and I hope my little tidbit helps anyone in doing this in the future.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

just got it.. nasty little achievement that i missed ^^..

was connect with live the whole time, choose the level beetle smash two times, hit 1 continue and two other random things...

so you can stay connected with live if you change your timezone :) just glad i have 100% it was an easy but enjoyable game :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this, its an inspired solution to the issue. I couldn't play offline due to multiple red rings and waiting for the license transfer tool period to roll back around.

For the record I did it on my first run through of the times, I was doing it between 45 before and 15 after the hour.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
This is from the achievement guide:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/v0/9r/1ICLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRF0MyL2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn+0RPpA==.jpgSix Meals a Day - 20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Play during Maw's six meal times: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch, Dinner, and Midnight Feast.

You can mess around with the time zone setting on the 360, load up a level and then quit out so it saves. Keep changing time zones and doing this until the achievement unlocks. (Thanks to Hayden for this tip) You can stay connected to Live while you change time zones. Alternatively, you can keep playing the game at various times of the day until it unlocks.

TIMES: Try 8am, 10am, 12pm, 4pm, 6pm, 12am. (Thanks Hammer)

***DO EACH TIME IN A SPAN OF 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE OR AFTER EACH OF THE SIX TIMES***

just puttin this out there so yall no how specific the time needs to be. i hope this helps and feel free to add this to the guide if you feel to

Stellar find sir.

Love it. I was cruising around google for a bit but this is even better. I remember doing this for Arkham Citys calendar achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't completed this game because of this achievement, (well I have like two more left, but they are easy I haven't done them because I know I will have to do this one sooner or later), I'm too lazy to do all the time chaning and playing and quitting.. but I will complete this game one day!