Alan Wake Guide & Road Map [There Will Be Spoilers!]

Webb

if i miss one of the manuscripts during the story will it still count if i go back and get them in the episode select ???

really dont want to play through the whole game on nightmare again just for one manuscript. :confused::confused::confused:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow this guide is totally awesome ! Just now picked up the game and very excited to play it. Gonna enjoy the first playthrought as you intended and pick up the achievements later, also thank you for the great collectibles guide.

Very nice Webb !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,i have problem guys i delete my all save off Alan Wake in my xbox HDD and again in game evrything is there like collectibles , Episodes and manuscript i want to all be reset because in want play again for 1000\1000 it's make my angry ! and i don't know what's i missing or what i got

• 1 month later...
Hi,i have problem guys i delete my all save off Alan Wake in my xbox HDD and again in game evrything is there like collectibles , Episodes and manuscript i want to all be reset because in want play again for 1000\1000 it's make my angry ! and i don't know what's i missing or what i got

You could try to find a cheap copy of the strategy guide. It has screenshots of exactly where most of the collectibles are located. That's what I used in my 100% playthrough. Helped immensely.

Edited by Buruma

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Great Achievement Guide! I just picked this up for $5, so I'm gonna get to this soon!

I second that-great guide.This game is a bargain at its present on demand sale price with both dlcs reduced too-get the lot for under £10 or $15.I already had the main game but was happy to see the dlcs reduced so snapped 'em up.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...