Feeding Frenzy Achievement Guide

killerjt

I put this in the submi forum a few days ago and it was not added to the site. So here it is.

Eddie Champion 10

Awarded for completion of Eddie the Angler Fish levels.

Eddie is the third fish in the game. Get this achievement by beating levels 17-24 in the game.

Leon Champion 10

Awarded for completion of Leon the Lion Fish levels.

Leon is the seconded fish in the game. Get this achievement by beating levels 9-16 in the game.

Andy Champion 10

Awarded for completion of Andy the Angel Fish levels.

Andy is the first fish that you play as in the game. Get this achievement by beating the first 8 levels in the game.

10 Hours 10

Awarded for playing the game a total of 10 hours.

There is not a fast way to get this one. You cannot get it by starting a game and hitting start. You have to spend 10 hours in the game levels. By the time you get all of the achievements, you should get this one.

J.D. Champion 20

Awarded for completion of J.D. (AKA John Dory) levels.

J.D. is the forth fish in the game. Get this achievement by beating levels 25-32 in the game.

Orville Champion 20

Awarded for completion of Orville the Orca levels.

Orville is the last fish in the game. Get this achievement by beating levels 33-40 in the game.

Complete Time Attack 20

Awarded for completion of Time Attack mode.

For the achievement you must complete time attack mode. In time attack mode you have unlimited continues, but you have a time limit. You must start at level one and beat all 40 levels in the time limit. If you beat a lever with time left over, the time is added to the next level. In this mode the fish you eat do not add to the food bank.

Shark Eater 20

Awarded for eating 1000 sharks.

Final level does not add to total. Do level 37. Just fill up your meter until it's almost full then die and eat more sharks. As long as you have a continue, just keep on dying. Win you are down to one life beat the level. If you do not beat the level, then you do not get credit for the sharks eaten. When you beat the level, just end the game and do it again.

Starfish bubbles 20

Awarded for collection of 1000 Starfish Bubbles.

Level 39 (second to last level) is a bonus level that only has starfish. Level 9 is also a bonus starfish level. When you beat the level, just end the game and do it again. Do this until you have eaten 1000 starfish. Another way to get a lot of starfish is by completing a level without dying. When you do this a mermaid will come and drop starfish bubbles.

Points Champion 20

Awarded for earning 300,000 points.

Start a new game at level one and play thought all 40 levels. Hear are some tips that will help you. Eat lots of starfish as they give you points and you do not grow. Bite the tail of bigger fish and points will be added to your score. You get a bonus points if you eat all of the fish in a school. Get a feeding frenzy by eating fish quickly. When you frenzy meter is full you will get double points for each fish you eat. If you fill up the meter two times you will get a double frenzy bonus. When you have a double frenzy bonus, all the fish you eat are worth triple points. If you eat a 2x bonus bubble when you have a double frenzy you will get 6 times the original value of the fish. If you complete a level without dying a mermaid will come and drop starfish. You earn an extra life at 6,000 points, 12,000 points, and then every 12,000 points after that. If you get the level 40 and do not have 300,000 points, just keep dying. By doing this you will also get all of the champion achievements.

Food bank 20

Awarded for accumulating 40,000 points in the food bank.

This is time consuming as you have to eat 40,000 fish. The fastest way to do this is to go to level 21. Eat all of the small fish in the level. You will not grow fast and will eat a lot of fish. When you are a bought to beat the level, die. As long as you still have continues keep dying. Win you are down to one life beat the level. If you do not beat the level, then you do not get points in the food bank. When you beat the level, just end the game and do it again. By doing this, I was able to get 800 points per try. Note that you do not get points in your food bank when you are playing time attack mode.

Frenzy Fanatic 20

Awarded for earning highest rank "Frenzy Fanatic" in game.

You have to get 9,000 points in the food bank to get it. After you complete a level you get to see how many fish you have in the food bank. For each fish you eat, you get one point in the food bank.

A good idea but I dont wanna get a rep for bringing kids into my house to earn rewards

(This screams for a punchline, but I'll pass);)

If you want the 'easy' achievements from this, avoid the 40,000 food bank, 100 sharks and 10+ hours (duh), the 300,000 points is the next one to go. The rest can all be achieved just playing through once.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great game, very therapeutic, the kids love it, even the wife.

All the Achievements seem reasonable, apart from the Time Attack Mode, which is killing me. Can't get past level 4 or 5. Other than that, just need the 10 hours, the 40K food bank and the 1000 sharks. 1000 sharks will take 10 hours, and the 40K will come in time. The Time Attack seems way harsh, though.

Great game, very therapeutic, the kids love it, even the wife.

All the Achievements seem reasonable, apart from the Time Attack Mode, which is killing me. Can't get past level 4 or 5. Other than that, just need the 10 hours, the 40K food bank and the 1000 sharks. 1000 sharks will take 10 hours, and the 40K will come in time. The Time Attack seems way harsh, though.

Same here buddy ... anyone else found the Time Attack hard or just me and Faroon?

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

thanks for the guide, was helpful.

only 2 achievements left now, 40k and 10 hours.

the grind for 40k is killing me, only at 17.5k.

a little tip for anyone grinding this out is to start a new game from level 1, build up a load of extra lives then do the usual grind when you reach level 21.

you can get a lot more fish on lvl 21 doing this plus it helps break up the gameplay a little, rather than simply playing lvl 21 5 million times

• 1 month later...