Big money during Assassination missions

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the Lifeinvader stock ever goes back up?

I've literally got hundreds of thousands invested in it at an average stock price of about $5 per share. If it goes back up to where it was before that first mission for Lester, my three guys will each be pretty damned rich.

But so far the stock just keeps dropping (though much more slowly now). If this were a real company, the company would have either gone out of business or would have started bouncing back by now.

I'm 46 missions in and the Life Invader stock keeps crashing, stay away from it.

I just invested all into fruit, and it's been around 3 days and the profit hasn't changed. If I sell my shared I get $0 profit. Am I doing something wrong? I did just do the third assassination mission.

When did you invest? Fruit went up a lot for me and I made a little money.

if only i realised how much of a good idea it was to invest when i did the assassination missions but i did them before the game was out so bawsaq wasnt even available then noe ive got between 10-18mill per character and got no way of knowing what the best stock options are cause i need to make 210 million so i can buy the golf courses and movie theaters

Yes, you said it rose but not why it rose, does blowing up Vapid cars make the stock go up or down?

I don't know, I just checked it after I saw this thread and that's what I saw.

Before doing The Vice Assassination mission. I actually invested after doing the I Fought the Law... mission. I'm confused. The Facade stock hasn't crashed or anything either.

I'm not too sure then. Some stocks seem to be very hard to judge.

Do these unlock one after another? I don't seem to be getting the 3rd, just stuck all trevor and micheals money into Fruit before noticing aswell lol

Edit: Argh, don't know what to do, going to go ahead with the next main mission but this is annoying i cant get two chars equipped now without pulling money out.

Edited by Killerchronic

I heard bawsaq was for online multiplayer and was only effected by others people purchases in the stock around the world

Once you buy stock on BAWSAQ, it appears on LCN. I know it's only supposed to be for real-life changes, but it still seems to be affected by the game as well. It's rather confusing.

My brother just did the third one, and says he hasn't seen the stock go past 25% increase. Do all the stocks reach an approximate 80+% in profit?

I sold my Debonair a little too early, about 80% for Franklin and was up to 87% by the time I'd switched to my third character. Not sure what the max profit would have been. On the first one, it stayed at 81.5% for a while, sounds like a confirmed peak.

I've done this now a couple of times and it's works just fine but I have a question for others doing this. How long are you holding onto these stocks before you sell them? Do they just continue to go up after the assassination missions? So far I've sold mine a few missions later because I put all of my money into the stocks before the missions.

I've done this now a couple of times and it's works just fine but I have a question for others doing this. How long are you holding onto these stocks before you sell them? Do they just continue to go up after the assassination missions? So far I've sold mine a few missions later because I put all of my money into the stocks before the missions.

I just go to a house afterwards and sleep for 2-4 days checking the stock price after every save. When it stops going up, I sell all the stock on all three characters' phones.

Do these unlock one after another? I don't seem to be getting the 3rd, just stuck all trevor and micheals money into Fruit before noticing aswell lol

Edit: Argh, don't know what to do, going to go ahead with the next main mission but this is annoying i cant get two chars equipped now without pulling money out.

So i found this out eventually myself :p

Assassination Mission #3 – The Vice Assassination

This one shows up after you finish ‘I Fought the Law…’

Not going looking for when that mission is though for fear of spoilers. But i know what to look out for now ;)