What was your first 360 game, and did you complete it?

ApochWeiss

When I bought my 360 on April 11th 2008 my first games were Call of Duty 4, Forza 2 and PGR4. I completed all of the achievements on COD4 within a few weeks. On Forza 2 I think I have 735, and on PGR4 I have 910. I found most of the remaining achievements on Forza and PGR too hard or time consuming, and moved on to other games.

I still own all 3 of these games, although I haven't played any of them (especially PGR4) for ages.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First game was Perfect Dark Zero and I only got 1 achievement for finishing the game on normal difficulty.

Back then I didn't know what achievements where or how to get them, thus I had no idea of x360a.org so I simply traded it in.

Looking back on it, I could buy it again and try to get some more achievements on it since some of them are fairly simple to obtain.

The first game I bought for the 360 was "The Darkness" because I loved reading the comic series.

I bought it not too long after my birthday (December) as I got the 360 as a birthday gift.

I did complete the story mode and managed to get 34 out of 50 achievements.

I would like to eventually go back and try and get the rest of the ones I missed.