Im looking for someone who's up for doing zombie eastereggs/chieves

im up for the achievements (also up for reaching high waves, but primary achievements right now):

Moon:

- One Giant Leap

- Cryogenic slumber party (need to read up on this one if any is up for it)

Shangri-La:

- Time Travel Will Tell

Call of the Dead:

- Quite on the Set

- Stand-in/Ensemble Cast

Ascension:

- Chimp on the barbie

- The eagle has landers

well, its quite some.

im also up for trying to get far, but right now my goal is some achievements!

Tag: HellRaised13

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Last achievement I need is 'Sacrificial Lamb' - using the pack-a-punch crossbow to kill six zombies.

Tried a few attempts at this solo but would be much easier if anybody wants to help or go for it?

Willing to help out with any other zombie achievement (non-DLC)

Thanks

GT: Sir Lumbo

Hey,

Last achievement I need is 'Sacrificial Lamb' - using the pack-a-punch crossbow to kill six zombies.

Tried a few attempts at this solo but would be much easier if anybody wants to help or go for it?

Willing to help out with any other zombie achievement (non-DLC)

Thanks

GT: Sir Lumbo

Just a heads up, this achievement must be done with atleast one more person. You have to stick your teammate with the bolt and then have the explosion kill the zombies. I recommend getting the teammate to have jug and get in the middle of a pack of crawlers. Also, if your teammate is too close the game won't let you shot at them so you're going to need some room.

Looking to do 3 online achievements: Date Night, Sacrificial Lamb and See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me.

GT: ryanb1705

I also need The Collector and Hands Off The Merchandise but I don't think they can be done outside of solo. If they can, I'd also appreciate help with those.

Looking to do 3 online achievements: Date Night, Sacrificial Lamb and See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me.

GT: ryanb1705

I also need The Collector and Hands Off The Merchandise but I don't think they can be done outside of solo. If they can, I'd also appreciate help with those.

The Collector and Hands Off the Mercahndise can both be done in co-op as well. I know Hands Off gets wierd with the scientist guy based on how he chases just one person, but I've seen it done in videos on youtube. And collector can be done in either, but if you have Rezurrection then I'd suggest playing the first classic map. There's only like 12 guns to buy total so you can get it before round 10 if you maximize points right.

And I'm still looking to do all Call of the Dead achievements if anyone needs them. Just send me a friend request on Live. Gt: Chrolikai.

Hey guys,

Looking for anyone to help me finish off 2 online achievements which are Sacrificial Lamb & Date Night.

I'll be able to help with other non-dlc zombie achievements (such as See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me).

Edited by Duskin

anyone up for call of duty black Ops- i mainly play dom but i am open to anything... i dont really play on my account as it alrdy has 18 golden guns and it bores me since i love to lvl and everything and i want to help my wife lvl... so hit me up with a msg on " Schizomattic " if i am free i will play :D