Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on later tonight around or after 10 PM Central. Only need Bigfoot and Now They Fly. More than willing to help anyone else with whatever they need. My GT is the same as my username here.

Edit: Session was a success. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Edited by AcidBath86

Hi guys, this is a really short notice but I have a session starting in 50 minutes.

There's currently 5 of us with a few spare controllers but we need to make 12 players.

If anyone wishes to join the session on trueachievements.com go ahead, create an account then look in the gaming sessions for halo 4 sessions - one of them in mine.

Or you can just pm on xbox live gamertag: jbishop182

Thanks!

:Bounce:

I haven't even ventured onto the dlc as the one pal I have with halo didn't get the dlc.

So therefore I'm looking for a couple of people to boost/generally play online with.

I'm from UK, so for time reasons might be best suited to meet up with fellow brits, however its not a stipulation rather a preference. As I'm on all hrs these days :)

Hit me up at >>Gj80

:uzi:

Hey I'm looking to boost the doc with any one...if you need an extra person let me know...I specifically am looking for special delivery and clay pidgeon... but also need to work on now they fly...size is everything and bigfoot but not specifically. Am willing to help with anything else in return

GT. Striker945

Pretty much in the same boat as onemadbaker - didn't realise the playlist had been taken down until recently, so am left with a few achievements I'd like to pop before the Majestic DLC lands:

Special Delivery

Now They Fly?

Clay Pigeon

Bigfoot

They're highly situational, not only must the right map appear, but you have to get to the Mantis/Have the warthog in the right place at the right time/have someone on or near the landing for a Man Cannon, etc.

Contact me at Athrun Talan and we'll see what we can arrange - on most evenings, GMT time.

For those who might be wanting to get some of the remaining achievements tonight, I'll be on with a couple of others from around half 9 GMT. Message me at Athrun Talan if you'd like to share in the fun!

EDIT - Thanks to GJ80, Striker9456, Kwall717 and Chorley for taking part and getting us all the final Crimson achievements. And for an evening of fun and laughter!

Edited by athruntalan
Addition

I'm up for boosting these, especially now since the dedicated playlist is gone. Got the maps a little late, but they were free from a friend who got rid of the game before he used the Map Pass code so I can't really complain.

I don't have any of the achievements so I'm good for all of them over the weekend. Hopefully it's not too insanely difficult to find the right maps with the things we need on them.

GT: TheBukkaKing, send FRs and/or messages letting me know when. I'll probably be on all weekend so whenever people get the groups together.