Achievement Trading Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm looking for people to help S rank the vehicle missions and more importantly, Extra Ops 128, Gear Rex Strikes Back. That missions has been giving me heck for over a year now.

My gamertag is VeryEasyBreezy, just send me a friend request and let's have some fun.

I have all the main ops S ranked and over half of the extra ops S ranked, so I should be able to hold my own without dragging you down.

Hey, I'm looking for people to help S rank the vehicle missions and more importantly, Extra Ops 128, Gear Rex Strikes Back. That missions has been giving me heck for over a year now.

My gamertag is VeryEasyBreezy, just send me a friend request and let's have some fun.

I have all the main ops S ranked and over half of the extra ops S ranked, so I should be able to hold my own without dragging you down.

il help, always up for some peace walker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Am looking for someone to help with doing all the different missions, both story and extra ops. I'm struggling to get through some of these with a good rank on solo, but I know with someone else who can cooperate and has a mic so we can talk, we'll get this done pretty easy.

My gamertag is pistol02590

Cheers:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in post game right now doing wrap up but haven't really touched the multi in this so still need 20,000 camaraderie as well as the other multi achievements. I can help you with any missions you need or we can you use the boosting method. Message me if interested.