Easiest 70 Gold Medals

jayhawk4life0023

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone achieved gold on "friend request" I swear I cannot close those stupid pop ups on the computer screen and the mission time is brutal.

I managed to after a few attempts.

Just counted how many i've done and its at 67. If it wasn't for this thread i'd struggle to know which were easier than others.

Edited by ginge88isfun

Has anyone achieved gold on "friend request" I swear I cannot close those stupid pop ups on the computer screen and the mission time is brutal.

use Michael's special power. press L + R a few steps before reaching the computer and the cutscene kicks in. the cursor will move at standard speed but time will pass 3x slower. managed to close them all in 11.2 seconds. this also helps in reducing the overall mission time. eeeasy gold.

also, I'd add "Friends Reunited" to that list. it just takes patience but it's easy as cake. wait until the two guys on the motorbikes go away, then headshot everybody with the silenced sniper rifle from a good safe distance (couples can be killed with a well-aligned single headshot), blow shit up, drive to floyd's place, gold.

Edited by eraserhead

That's why I don't think you can choose to do alternate your heists

you can. I replayed the jewelry store, going for gold, and the mission started from the board from which you choose the approach.

though, I haven't found yet a way to replay setup missions. i don't know how to replay them if you missed gold on the first try.

Has anyone had any issues loading up the story mode after replaying & completing a mission? I'm currently stuck bc it freezes on the loading screen after I do a mission...everytime this happens, I have to redo the gold medal. It's BEYOND frustrating.

EDIT: I think I figured out that issue. If you load up the Multiplayer after the story mode initially loads up, the issue will cease.

Edited by Silent Havoc

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I will try these missions, I have like 10 left to do.

Does anyone have trouble repeating "The Multi Target Assassination"? When I try to repeat it I keep getting the message saying that repeating a mission will create a restoration point over and over, and the mission never loads. If I press B, I get back to the game, with all my money taken away. And I appear next to the phones where that mission would've started.

EDIT: I Just wanted to mention that I got the achievement now, thanks for the list :D

Edited by Galarzaa90

I can't seem to get the Gold progress to update for Something Sensible & The Time's Come. I play them through the replay selection, but there's never a 'Mission Passed" logo, they both cut out during the credits to reload to the story mode, and when they do it never auto saves. I can still make progress replaying other mission, just not those. Any ideas?

It's glitched atm. I wasn't able to find a work around. I wouldn't let it stop you. There are so many easy ones to go for. On top of that, the achievement popped for me on 66 gold (or there about). It's kind of annoying, but at least it's still doable.

It's glitched atm. I wasn't able to find a work around. I wouldn't let it stop you. There are so many easy ones to go for. On top of that, the achievement popped for me on 66 gold (or there about). It's kind of annoying, but at least it's still doable.

I was able to get gold on Something Sensible & The Time's Come, optional endings this Tuesday, seems like the Tuesday patch fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to get gold for Trevor Philips Industries and I just can't seem to kill 32 people (I always get 31). Any tips? Anyone know of a good source for gold medal run guides or walkthroughs?

thanks in advance.

Die intentionaly and retry, kills are cumulative, so you can get 32 kills.