Stuck on 99.9%

Alright I think I understand now cause I just got it and I was at 100% but would not give it to me when I reached it and got really mad till later I fired up the game and played with my self made character and got the achivement so to get 100% you must get: 160 gold bricks, 360 mini-kits, 36 red bricks, 360 blue mini-kits, buy all of the characters, buy all of the extras, buy all of the tips, finish all the super stories, play any level with your self made character, and build the gold thing that shoots studs at you :]

Haven't made that fountain or played with a self made character yet. Good to know!!! Thanks so much for the info gang, after all this grinding I'd go insane if I get stuck on 99.9!!

Haven't gone outside to check the gold bricks, been focused on the blue kits.

This is sooooo much more tedious than getting the Metal God in Brutal Legend LOL!!!!

EDIT: wondering if that fountain and paying a level with a created character actually count now.... or better yet HOW they count. Before doing both those things I was at 95.8%.

Went did both those things. Still at 95.8%. So maybe it happens to count 0.01 or something...just to round you up to the full 100 after everything else....

Edited by Opiate42

Hmmm....there are two custom character slots. It's possible we have to save one in each and play a level with each? I've only done one so far but still have a few more challenge levels to complete so this is currently a huge leap of a guess until I can confirm.

I can't imagine that would total 2.2% though. There's something big missing to cover that amount.

I'd suggest double-checking the super stories, making sure you have either a high point score or a high stud score. I missed one, had to leave before finishing, forgot to go back and redo it until later when I was wondering how come my % hadn't gone up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i'm officially stuck on 99.9% as well. Here is what I know. I've done everything but for some reason I can't unlock Yoda. Not Ghost Yoda, I have him, just Yoda. I went back and played Dagoba and the other level where Yoda appears and nothing. He has to be the only thing missing for my remaining .1%

Any ideas or codes to force Yoda to unlock?? In the Catina he is listed as LOCKED. NO way i'm redo-ing this game just for that but would hate to leave only the 100% achievement undone as well. I throw myself on the mercy of the forum. HELP!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey man. congrats on the 99.9%. lol.

anyways. had this happen to me too. but once you've done everything else, including building the gold stud fountain, go back and partially replay a level and pause it. this should bring up the menu. simply select "Quit to Cantina". the achievement should pop right there. i just replayed episode 1, chapter 1... had my character get to the end of the hall then i quit to cantina. hope this works... :locked

Totally worked. I had 100%, and no points. As soon as I played a level, then saved to exit to the cantina, boom. Done. 100G's!!

• 2 weeks later...
I have a feeling I'm heading for 99.9%

I am currently at 99.3% I have all 160 bricks...(so all minikits, bountyhunts, bonuses done). I have all the blue minikits. I have watched the Indy trailer. I have done 4 of the 6 Superstories and think the last 2 are the only things I have left. I'm hoping that they are worth 0.35% each so I get the 100% but fear the worst

dont worry they are only worth .3% lol but you should get an extra 1% when super stories are done, i got worried with the blue cannisters i was at 99.3 too and two challenges left i did them and got 100%

• 2 months later...
I have a feeling I'm heading for 99.9%

I am currently at 99.3% I have all 160 bricks...(so all minikits, bountyhunts, bonuses done). I have all the blue minikits. I have watched the Indy trailer. I have done 4 of the 6 Superstories and think the last 2 are the only things I have left. I'm hoping that they are worth 0.35% each so I get the 100% but fear the worst

I'm at 99.3% as well, but I've done everything!!! This game is starting to get under my skin! :o)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am at 99.3% and have everything done. what could i be missing???

Edit- i am stupid. I had 2 superstories i had not completed. i did those, got to 100% and went to do the first bounty hunter mission and as soon as it was over the achievement popped!

Edited by Chop tops plate
newly achieved