hacked games?

Im considering rebuying this game again but I've been hearing hacking is quite common on here now. So can anyone tell me how often you find a hacked game, what gametype seems to be most frequently hacked and also if I enter a hacked game if i dashboard/quit will i be safe from resets and whatnot.

There are no lobbies which will de-rank you or make you lose everything and start again at 0 prestige lvl 1. Ive been playin this game constantly for a bit, and havent bumped into anything like that, but in saying that i have found lobbies full of hacked thingy's like; aimbots, superspeed, superjump and all that kinda shite.!

That is all. c( :

There are no lobbies which will de-rank you or make you lose everything and start again at 0 prestige lvl 1. Ive been playin this game constantly for a bit, and havent bumped into anything like that, but in saying that i have found lobbies full of hacked thingy's like; aimbots, superspeed, superjump and all that kinda shite.!

That is all. c( :

actually there are. Me and two of my friends joined a lobby. We where all level 55 Gold cross..they both got a kill and where instantly Reset to level one, and had a negative score on the leaderboards by alot. Level 1 Gold cross and cant level up. Me? I didnt kill anyone but when I left the lobby I noticed my accuracy was like Negative 8923838498348 lol (or some number but it was like that). Soon as you join a lobby that seems fishy...just Leave lol

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is old thread but to update it nobody should buy the game. Every lobby is hacked, tonight in HC Search the other team glitched into our spawn when the match started everytime and couple guys was outside the map on Vacant behind us (defense) killing. One guy had wall hack, trust me he shot everybody through the wall. Its a disaster, i'm trading this in tomorrow.

A lot. It is so freaking common it made it impossible to have fun on the game. I join one game in FFA, and there's a 50/50 chance of it being modded to unlimited ammo/fully automatic grenade launchers, abnormal speed, moon jumps, etc. I leave, and can never find a different room from that one because the people that still play online are scarce and new rooms aren't common.

I go to a different mode and chances are that it will also be hacked. So here I am, jumping from playlist to playlist hoping I find ONE room that doesn't either piss me off or turn out to be hacked.

Im considering rebuying this game again but I've been hearing hacking is quite common on here now. So can anyone tell me how often you find a hacked game, what gametype seems to be most frequently hacked and also if I enter a hacked game if i dashboard/quit will i be safe from resets and whatnot.

Quite common? No more like every game. I went from 4th prestige to 10th reallllllll quick lol

• 3 weeks later...

Tryed this and WAW round a friends the other day. Both games are just hacked WAW is worse but still it's annoying how games that are 2-3 years old are ruined yet halo 2 was going strong until it was closed down. You would think that IW would care for the game that made them as popular as they are today.