Achievement Guide

Noisy Neighbour

On my Map Guide Kingdom has Templar Pictures now!

Look on this guys map and go to the kingdom area. The area with flags 3-11 is perfect for getting the 25 kills achievement. I unlocked it earlier today. Just keep killing down to two guards and run around the little town and docks, more guards will join.

*Edit* Also note that there are templars in the area which can put up a tougher fight.

The survive for 10 minute achievement is also easily attainable at this location, after the 25 kill achievement unlocks, just stand and block one last guy until the 10 minutes are up.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played through the game once and I have started again and am now going through the painful process of finding all the flags and templars.

Just one issue, when I played through the first time I randomly came across some templars and killed them and it would say for example '1 of 60 templars killed'.

Now upon restarting the game I have just killed my first templar and this time it didn't say '1 of 60 templars killed'.

To get the templar achievement I am guessing you have to kill all 60 in one game. So do I have anything to worry about when it didn't tell me I killed one? Just I don't want to go on and play the whole game again if I have done something wrong.

Also to add, I have the Disciple of the Creed achievement, but when I played through first time I didn't have a full sync bar and I didn't complete all the side missions either, did I glitch the achievement?

To get the templar achievement I am guessing you have to kill all 60 in one game. So do I have anything to worry about when it didn't tell me I killed one? Just I don't want to go on and play the whole game again if I have done something wrong.

yea, you have to kill all 60 in one game...once you kill a templar he will never appear again

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/277/s15.jpgVisions of the Future

50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg A strange vision has appeared to you. What could it mean?

Storyline, so you wont miss it.

[spoiler=0310] At the end of the game, you will aquire Eagles Vision in the present time. Use it around the lab to find hidden messages

I dont get this one. What do i do!?

EDIT:

Visions of the Future:Sit through the end credits. 50

So thats ALL i had to do? So Noisy what the hell are you talking about?

I have 59 of the templars. I know that almost every single one, if not all, are guarding a chest. I cannot find the last one for anything. The place that I could not find a chest or a guard was in Jerusalem: Poor District (I was using this map: http://www.firestorm.aquiss.com/AssassinsCreed/Guide/JerusalemPoor.htm

and the templar I can not find that is shown on the map is the one right by flag number 29). Can anyone help me out?

I have 59 of the templars. I know that almost every single one, if not all, are guarding a chest. I cannot find the last one for anything. The place that I could not find a chest or a guard was in Jerusalem: Poor District (I was using this map: http://www.firestorm.aquiss.com/AssassinsCreed/Guide/JerusalemPoor.htm

and the templar I can not find that is shown on the map is the one right by flag number 29). Can anyone help me out?

Hmm, not sure I remember this one exactly (although I did mark him as found). Make sure to check on top of the roof and walk by the area on all sides on the ground. Some of these are hidden inside of buildings under rooms and it's impossible to see them without walking by and looking in...

Hmm, not sure I remember this one exactly (although I did mark him as found). Make sure to check on top of the roof and walk by the area on all sides on the ground. Some of these are hidden inside of buildings under rooms and it's impossible to see them without walking by and looking in...

Thanks; I will keep looking. He may not even be at that spot, but I'm pretty sure he is the only one I missed. Would anyone be willing to check out that area for me and let me know if he is actually there, and if so where he is?

Thanks; I will keep looking. He may not even be at that spot, but I'm pretty sure he is the only one I missed. Would anyone be willing to check out that area for me and let me know if he is actually there, and if so where he is?

If it not this one you missed I highly recommend you check the one below flag 26 in the Acre Poor area (bottom left of the map). It took me over 30 minutes to find this one. You have to run up the street from below the area he's in and you'll see him hiding in a little house with a roof, etc. Can't see him from above ground or if your coming from any other angle.

If it not this one you missed I highly recommend you check the one below flag 26 in the Acre Poor area (bottom left of the map). It took me over 30 minutes to find this one. You have to run up the street from below the area he's in and you'll see him hiding in a little house with a roof, etc. Can't see him from above ground or if your coming from any other angle.

I will check it. Thanks again.

I think Absolute Symbiosis is glitched. A friend of mine got it after only 13 bars. I know this for a fact because I was watching him play. After he unlocked the achievement, he hit the guide button to see what it was all about. When we read it, we couldn't figure out why your health would max out at 13, but oh well, gamerscore is gamerscore. He has since given me his copy of AC and I will definitely post if I have the same issue but I've already seen it happen.

Well, just finished this extremely easy & short game and of course I missed 100% in a single playthrough by 1 achievement (Conversationalist) Just wanted to post some more glitches I had the pleasure of finding, and I found that most of them were actually beneficial. Here goes.

1- Absolute Symbiosis definitely has some identity issues. See above quote for the earliest I've seen it unlock but I myself received it at 18 health bars. No big deal, getting early achievements is fine by me. Should be noted that it unlocked for me immediately upon exiting the animus.

2- Disciple of the Creed is still a mystery, but this is how I got it. I finished all side missions, climbed all high-points, killed all templars, and found all flags in each area before I made my assassinations. All but one were killed hidden blade ninja style, and when I killed the loner with my sword the game automatically finished him off with a stealth kill. I believe that was the only one I took damage in as well, actually had no bars showing I was hurt so bad. Definitely not full health though.

3- Defender of the People: Jerusalem- Unlocked this with one citizen to go but once again, big deal, early achievements

4- I grabbed a flag from a locked district which f-ed up my flag tracking for a bit.

5- Ran through a large set of stairs while being chased by 10-20 guards and got stuck behind them for a couple minutes. From behind the steps looked like basement stairs with only the horizontal polygons showing. couldn't get out until the guards stopped running around above me blocking my way.

6- MY FAVORITE- Please, please let me know if you saw this too because it was real strange. I was on the roofs outside the cemetery of Jerusalem just before the "final" assassination, when I heard some very loud noises that just wouldn't stop. It sounded like some crappy hit-detection problems so I took a look around to try and spot the glitching item, but kept getting these weird white flashes on my screen. I moved away and looked back on the spot and I think I saw a ghost. There was this small glowing white ball, like a will-o-wisp, flying around crashing into stuff making those noises. When I moved in, I would get the screen flashes. Very strange indeed. It looked like a light source from the game got detached from its programmed spot and couldn't find its way back home.

-Some other notes- If you use the Prima guide for flags and templars be advised the spots on the map seem to be right(except 1 missing) but their descriptions and photos are completely screwed up. Ex: only 30 templars in the kingdom but the map shows templars #31,32, & 33 with no showing for #23,24,30. Just using locations though I found everything, just be aware.

-random templars show up in certain locations that dont count towards your 60 so make sure your screen flashes the update before you assume you got one.

Hope this novel helps someone!!!

2- Disciple of the Creed is still a mystery, but this is how I got it. I finished all side missions, climbed all high-points, killed all templars, and found all flags in each area before I made my assassinations. All but one were killed hidden blade ninja style, and when I killed the loner with my sword the game automatically finished him off with a stealth kill. I believe that was the only one I took damage in as well, actually had no bars showing I was hurt so bad. Definitely not full health though.

Pretty sure it only unlocks after you beat the final dude, and didn't kill the chick. She is an innocent, and innocent blood shall not be bled....

Good old 59 templars.......Just found the last one. Went back through all cities and it was in thee Kingdom

Prroblem is with one of them (as per Firestorms rather fetching new website) that he disappears. I've gon eback and finished the ones I'd missed on my own so had no idea which I'd done and which I hadn't.

However look around Flag 54 which can be found here:

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Kingdom.htm

I had already checked this when I went back through the kingdom in case he had disappeared. I ran off as stated and came back.....nothing, so I assumed I'd actually got it on the first pass through.

Not the case. After rechecking all cities again, finally admitting defeat and moving back to the kingdom, a right to left sweep of the map it was there. Bold as brass he was. So I smashed his face in yelling, "give me my 40G's you glitchy little b....."

Felt good.

Def check that one. I'm sure form Firestorms kind words on the description I'm not hte only one. He's had it twice I think it says.

Cheers for the guide. Super work.

Wished I'd seen it before I started. Stupid talking to Lucy thing.

I've got Charles to go and three secret achievements still locked (done teutonic leader), with only teo that i can see to go....hmmm.

And the memory glitches. Didn't realise that happened after you've killed them as well as before (when memory records and you are watching the lead up).....fingers crossed I noticed in time. Will find out shortly no doubt.

Not sure if you have got him yet, but I did that area last night. I got into a fight on the corner next to where he is meant to be and he joined in. I find that helps if you can't find a templar. Start a fight near suspected area they are within and hope they join in. Hope this helps

the thing was that i didnt even know of the acheivment until i was about a tenth of the way in. i have to do it again anyway because i missed 4 flags in the game so im starting again to get the flags all templars and to talk to that silly bitch.