Co-Op Partner Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to complete the co-op levels as well as grab their level specific collectibles. I also need the ten partner revives. I've done the first co-op mission, but I'm willing to do it again. Will be on all weekend.

Gamertag: Ay Derrty.

Mic isn't necessary, although it is preferable, as long as you read and understand what I posted above.

Edited by Ay Derrty

Looking for a partner to get the medic achievement this friday.

Have everything else, DLC included but don't mind helping in co-op missions or DLC, as long as the partner doesn't mind dying on purpose a few times during them :D

Just send me a message on Live

I'm starting my hardcore and pure survival playthroughs and would love help (and I'm planning on using Devil Horns and the USB save exploit, so don't join me if it bothers you). I've also done all the co-op (except DLC, cuz I don't have it) and am willing to help with co-op cheevos. I'm on for an hour or two a night during the week, more on the weekends. GT Cornkid (please put DS3 co-op in friend request). And finally, I would prefer to host co-op if you want my help with the co-op missions (it's definitely more fun for the person playing as Carver, and since I already have I would be glad to let you play as Carver)

I am looking for a co-op partner for Dead Space 3. I would be more interested in playing as Carver to see how things pan out from his perspective on missions and am looking at getting all the collectibles, achievements, and etc... from co-op (since the only ones I am missing are from the co-op missions). I would also be interested in doing the Awakened DLC co-op if the other person is interested. Just send me a friend invite over XBL with Dead Space 3 Co-op in the message and we can get underway. Thanks and my GT is musicman888

EDIT: I am lined up to get these achievements done but I am willing to help other people out if they need it with other achievements if I am able.

Edited by musicman888

As the title says I am looking for a coop partner to do all coop missions and do all coop related achievements. I have finished the game so i have all the blueprints so if you need it just ask. If I can help with any other achievements I will.

Just add me on xbl. My gamertag is KGB Hotpocket:[/b]

I just finished the game and I need to do all of the Co-op achievements as well as finish off the collectibles.

The only collectibles I need are those in the 3 co-op missions.

I need someone who would be willing to play with me just through the three co-op missions (I would invite you to a game and do chapter select on my save for those 3 missions) and collect the items along the way. I figure most of the generic co-op achievements should be easy enough to do then too.

I'm in EST time zone and will be on this weekend pretty much at any time (or I can be, just ask) throughout the day. Thanks very much!

GT: HARDLUCKDUCK

If anyone is wanting to do coop missons I can help you. I missed a few collectables and I need to go back to chapter 14 to get them. If i can help with any other achievement I will.

Also in need of a coop partner to get the drill sergeant achievement

Send me a FR, gamer tags KGB Hotpocket

Hey,

I'm looking to play as much of the campaign as possible - mostly for fun but to pick up some achievements and to experience the game on a higher difficulty would be nice, so if you're the same or if you just want someone to help with a particular spot send me a FR request.

Also playing as Carver would be cool but I don't particularly mind.

On Xbox daily so feel free to send invites if you're reading this in the future.

GT: I Jobbles I

Guest Scotty

looking to do the Co-Op stuff. i want someone who has completed it at least once, so that we can load the Co-Op missions up and just do them, plus all associated achievements, as fast as possible, if that's possible. not looking to do the whole game.

send me a PM on here or a message on LIVE, but i am not on my xbox all that much these days, so it would be best to send it on here and we can work out a time/day.

Cheers:)

EDIT: All done, thanks to furburger.

Edited by Scotty

hello, I need some help with a couple of co-op achievements from the main game and the DLC:

- Medic! (revive co-op partner 10 times)

- Heaven Can Wait (stasis your co-op partner when he is downed)

I'm usually online most nights between 9:00pm and 1:00am EST. Thanks!

GT: SlaysForDays