Pre-order codes

Samurai Crusade

These codes are for US versions (other regions unconfirmed).

To unlock your exclusive plane, go to the in-game Hanger and enter the following code:

A-12 Avenger II

Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) square, L1, square, R1, triangle, square

PC: (HOLD SHIFT) X, A, X, D, Q, X

Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) X, LB, X, RB, Y, X

FB-22

Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) R1, square, R1, square, R1, triangle

PC: (HOLD SHIFT) D, X, D, X, D, Q

Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) RB, X, RB, X, RB, Y

F-18 HARV

Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) L1, triangle, L1, triangle, L1, square

PC: (HOLD SHIFT) A, Q, A, Q, A, X

Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) LB, Y, LB, Y, LB X

These codes are for US versions (other regions unconfirmed).

To unlock your exclusive plane, go to the in-game Hanger and enter the following code:

A-12 Avenger II

Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) square, L1, square, R1, triangle, square

PC: (HOLD SHIFT) X, A, X, D, Q, X

Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) X, LB, X, RB, Y, X

FB-22

Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) R1, square, R1, square, R1, triangle

PC: (HOLD SHIFT) D, X, D, X, D, Q

Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) RB, X, RB, X, RB, Y

F-18 HARV

Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) L1, triangle, L1, triangle, L1, square

PC: (HOLD SHIFT) A, Q, A, Q, A, X

Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) LB, Y, LB, Y, LB X

Thanks for these codes, I will use them on the European version tomorrow when I get mine. If they work that is.

You can also unlock two additional planes through the UbiSoft HAWX website. All you have to do is signup as a forum member and then go to the extras menu in game and select the VIP option. There is a quick process of linking your UbiSoft forum ID and password with your gamertag. You can then get access to two additional planes. Unfortunatly you won't be able to use them in game until you have leveled yourself up enough. Enjoy!

The planes disable achievements. They count as cheat codes. I played co-op and 3 levels and never received an achievement.

No they don't. I used them and still get the singleplayer achievements.

Edit: I can confirm that multiplayer achievements still work after using these as well.

Edited by Rolyatkcinmai

Nope, as you can see, they don't. Something else bugged out on you.

I can back this one up as well...the very first thing I did when I booted the game up was to download the 2 vip planes. Then I played the first mission as I did not have access to the in game hangar at the time. After the first mission I put in all 3 cheat codes and played 7 missions on elite unlocking all those achievements as well as I played one coop game to get that achievement as well. The achievements ARE not bugged.

I reckon what probably happened to discostu1337 is that he'd not done the complete level on co-op. You have to be there in the lobby before the match starts rather than join in-game to get the achievement. I got it by joining one game partway through and then staying in the session and just playing the next level with them.

Or you can host a game but make sure someone else is in the session before you start the mission, or again you won't get it.

I reckon what probably happened to discostu1337 is that he'd not done the complete level on co-op. You have to be there in the lobby before the match starts rather than join in-game to get the achievement. I got it by joining one game partway through and then staying in the session and just playing the next level with them.

Or you can host a game but make sure someone else is in the session before you start the mission, or again you won't get it.

I had the same issue...I got in right at the beginning of a coop match but the match had already started and no achievement. I stayed with the same guy and we started the next map together and boom it worked.

Here is exactly what I did:

-Loaded game

-Unlocked 2 VIP planes

-Went to multiplayer hanger and entered codes

-Joined friend co-op game and beat level 1....neither of us received achievements

-Beat level 2.....he received achievements, I did not.

-Restarted XBOX

-Started level 1 by myself...no achievements.

-Deleted my gamesave and game history for HAWX

-Loaded game back up, works fine now

-Never downloading the cheat code planes again :)

-Never downloading the cheat code planes again :)

You're most likely lying so you don't look like an idiot, rather than admitting you made a simple mistake.

However, let's assume you're correct. Something else bugged for you. As has been confirmed at least five times now, they do not have any effect whatsoever on achievements.

Ubisoft did not make one different version of the game for you. All of them are the same. It is technologically impossible for the cheats to only affect one person. If you genuinely believe you're correct, then put your disc back in the case and sell it on Ebay. You, my friend, have received the one copy that is different from the other million produced. Surely this means you've won something big.

You're most likely lying so you don't look like an idiot, rather than admitting you made a simple mistake.

However, let's assume you're correct. Something else bugged for you. As has been confirmed at least five times now, they do not have any effect whatsoever on achievements.

Ubisoft did not make one different version of the game for you. All of them are the same. It is technologically impossible for the cheats to only affect one person. If you genuinely believe you're correct, then put your disc back in the case and sell it on Ebay. You, my friend, have received the one copy that is different from the other million produced. Surely this means you've won something big.

And if you get more money then what you spent for on ebay please let us know...cause I'll sell mine in a heartbeat. In fact I know my copy is different...everytime I eject the disc out of the xbox it deposits a gold/platinum egg in the little hole that is in the cd tray :)

I'm putting my copy up for sale: $500,000,000. Any takers? As an added bonus you'll get that amount in the form of achievement points :p

lol, you guys are dumb. I clearly stated what I did and the achievements did not unlock for me. I could give 2 shits if anyone believes me...I was merely trying to help people not get screwed over by entering the codes. My game is perfectly fine w/o entering in the codes. If yours is fine with entering them, well good for you I guess.